• Forum Junior 100
  • Generous 100
happysugarhunny
Linuzz
Who the hell is Meili?

*pointeth towards the latest comic with a smile*

its weird... but i dont read/watch/etc. with anime or... anything... ;o;
lol Oh lawd, he has fangirls already.

Eh, I like his design and the fact that he's ~bishounen~ helps, but I'm more interested in how his personality turns out. I just don't know what to expect from this guy - he's in a very precarious position, after all. I wonder who he'll chose to help...and shouldn't he have his own agenda, being a god and all? Maybe he'll be manipulative...
twisted

Loyal Lover

Linuzz
happysugarhunny
Linuzz
Who the hell is Meili?

Aww your missing out

Big Genius

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Generous 100
happysugarhunny
Linuzz
happysugarhunny
Linuzz
Who the hell is Meili?

Aww your missing out

lol

Romantic Perfectionist

Lolita~Samurai
I'm hopping we get his face makeup and hair as a item!

Please please please please don't be over priced. -begs-

It's probably gonna be ridiculously overpriced. like over 1mil.

Romantic Perfectionist

Teases
I named my Shiny Whimsicott in Pokemon after him lol. <33

LOL. I should sooo do that. But name my fallout character instead.

Romantic Perfectionist

liseron
lol Oh lawd, he has fangirls already.

Eh, I like his design and the fact that he's ~bishounen~ helps, but I'm more interested in how his personality turns out. I just don't know what to expect from this guy - he's in a very precarious position, after all. I wonder who he'll chose to help...and shouldn't he have his own agenda, being a god and all? Maybe he'll be manipulative...
twisted

Oh lawdy indeed. but pretty much the picture in my sig won us over. lol! And his face make up and gorgeous smile.

Mhmm! He seems really unpredictable. But that's probably just me because I'm not good at reading people. xD (he's not even a real person..but still! )

Romantic Perfectionist

Linuzz
Who the hell is Meili?

Front page links you to the latest gaia "manga" c:
He's apparently the "son of Gaia"
Teases
I named my Shiny Whimsicott in Pokemon after him lol. <33

I named my Purrloin after him. xd 3nodding

Tiny Shapeshifter

All I want is his funky fluffy hat. I bet it comes in black, brown, and tan. A wonderful color combination, may I add. Yeah yeah, some panels make him look cute, hot, funny, etc. I still want that hat of his placed on me avatar's head. :<

Lunatic

I'm loving is character design, so fluffy and huggable.

Do want his outfit as an item.
I think his unpredictability is kind of inevitable - he is a new character, after all, and we've no information on him other than that he's a god Sin Sen and Overseer know. His pleasant demeanor also doesn't betray much, since it could just as easily be a front. Consider: his immediate change to seriousness while warning Gino.

OmgRee
Omg really?! Then I better join the club, lol. Don't want someone so important to take issue with me. burning_eyes

But yeah, his apparent high rank in Gaia divinity just makes me think more and more that he's got his own objectives. I mean, his domain is probably something huge or dramatic, and as the "son of Gaia" or whatever he's most likely tasked with running errands for Mama.

I think he's going to be a very interesting and perhaps even pivotal character. But then, I've been wrong before.
sweatdrop

Loyal Lover

liseron
I think his unpredictability is kind of inevitable - he is a new character, after all, and we've no information on him other than that he's a god Sin and Overseer know. His pleasant demeanor also doesn't betray much, since it could just as easily be a front. Consider: his immediate change to seriousness while warning Gino.

OmgRee
Omg really?! Then I better join the club, lol. Don't want someone so important to take issue with me. burning_eyes

But yeah, his apparent high rank in Gaia divinity just makes me think more and more that he's got his own objectives. I mean, his domain is probably something huge or dramatic, and as the "son of Gaia" or whatever he's most likely tasked with running errands for Mama.

I think he's going to be a very interesting and perhaps even pivotal character. But then, I've been wrong before.
sweatdrop

Also wise to consider what Sen said about him liking attention...

Romantic Perfectionist

Celestarre
I'm loving is character design, so fluffy and huggable.

Do want his outfit as an item.

I want him as an item. Just everything about him... <3

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Hygienic 200
the dude looks like a cool weird person! biggrin i like the clown style, i'm a fan now cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff