Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image

Meili, the god who first appeared in The Floating City Gaia manga.
GOSH HIS HAIR ; U ;
heart

User Image

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I love him too! biggrin

But..a part of me hates him cos he's alot like one of my OC's personality wise D: Now people will think I stole his personality emo

Mega Noob

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

I honestly thought that he is a female first, because of his name.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sakiawana
I love him too! biggrin

But..a part of me hates him cos he's alot like one of my OC's personality wise D: Now people will think I stole his personality emo

In such a big world it's no surprise if personalities overlap. Just tell others to think sensibly if they start pissing all over your OC. And otherwise tell them to go away. xP

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

Sakiawana
I love him too! biggrin

DDD: You can tell them that you created the OC at an earlier date o: I'm sure many will understand. lol.
Like i have this demon butler character and everyone is like "lolololol didn't you copy Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji" emo

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
OmgRee

What is your signature if i may ask.

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

runkar

I honestly thought that he is a female first, because of his name.

XDD
Yeah. I noticed that after I tried looking for a fan thread *A* I wanna draw a female Meili, though.

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

allmostanyone
OmgRee

It's a movie scene...? xDD

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yilanti Midnight
Sakiawana
I love him too! biggrin

In such a big world it's no surprise if personalities overlap. Just tell others to think sensibly if they start pissing all over your OC. And otherwise tell them to go away. xP

Good point. Still, its something that always plagues me when I see characters with similar personalities/designs DX

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'm neutral to him for now.
I'll redecide my stance once the manga finishes.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
OmgRee
allmostanyone
OmgRee

name of the movie? OuO

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sakiawana
Yilanti Midnight
Sakiawana
I love him too! biggrin

Good point. Still, its something that always plagues me when I see characters with similar personalities/designs DX

I remember designing an archer with connections to the spirits. Then came along a webcomic with a mystic, someone who communicates with ghosts and shoots arrows with their energy. I was like gonk nooooo that's my idea!

Crap happens, but hey, you can have 10 spidermen as long as they differ in the details. I'm pretty sure Meili and your OC have differences too.

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yilanti Midnight
Sakiawana
Yilanti Midnight
Sakiawana
I love him too! biggrin

I remember designing an archer with connections to the spirits. Then came along a webcomic with a mystic, someone who communicates with ghosts and shoots arrows with their energy. I was like gonk nooooo that's my idea!

Crap happens, but hey, you can have 10 spidermen as long as they differ in the details. I'm pretty sure Meili and your OC have differences too.

Oh gosh, that sucks D: I hate when that happens...

1 being Melli is a god XD Still, it's very annoying.

Ah well, at least I'll be able to fan over Meili cos of it :3

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

allmostanyone
OmgRee
allmostanyone
OmgRee

name of the movie? OuO

Bedfellows C: Though beware! It's pretty scary. lol.
Btw, I auditioned at the reality check *A* The thread layout is very pretty.
I sure hope he likes spoons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces