Welcome to Gaia! ::

What in God's name is he wearing? The random skull on his chest is pretty cool. I can deal with the fur hat. But what the ******** is up with that vest(?)-- is that a cat tail or something stapled onto it? And his shoes-- gah. They're like furrier uggs. /rant

Anyways, he seems to be pretty nice, from the few lines he's gotten. (Look at that smile-- he's adorable.)

_______________________- - - - the word you wield

Sarcastic Celebrant

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Kazeko-sama
What in God's name is he wearing? The random skull on his chest is pretty cool. I can deal with the fur hat. But what the ******** is up with that vest(?)-- is that a cat tail or something stapled onto it? And his shoes-- gah. They're like furrier uggs. /rant

Anyways, he seems to be pretty nice, from the few lines he's gotten. (Look at that smile-- he's adorable.)

He's an ancient, possible feral, god living in a city full of criminals. What is he supposed to wear?

And yes, the smile is cute.
Tennyo_Oujo
He's an ancient, possible feral, god living in a city full of criminals. What is he supposed to wear?

Hey-- some of the criminals were wearing pretty bitching stuff. A dog-head hat, kamina sunglasses, a gas mask, and a plague doctor mask. He could learn a thing or two from them; the last two would help him be incognito, much better than that vest. gonk
(Anyways, when I think "son of Gaia", I sure don't think of fur every-goddamn-where. Tone it down a little, bro. Preferably by taking off the vest? Then the rest of your clothes? No? Alright then.)

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

Tennyo_Oujo
Kazeko-sama

Yes. His smile makes me go "awww".

His vest-thing is okay, though. Reallllyyy reminds me of a cat;;

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

Y'know.
I guess one of the pronunciations of his name could be "may-ee-lee"
which makes it sound like may ily -> May I love you. <33 //lol I sound like a fangirl.

And May-lee which in Chinese means pretty or beautiful. <3 BOTH OF WHICH IS PERFECT.

Sarcastic Celebrant

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Kazeko-sama
Tennyo_Oujo

Hey-- some of the criminals were wearing pretty bitching stuff. A dog-head hat, kamina sunglasses, a gas mask, and a plague doctor mask. He could learn a thing or two from them; the last two would help him be incognito, much better than that vest. gonk
(Anyways, when I think "son of Gaia", I sure don't think of fur every-goddamn-where. Tone it down a little, bro. Preferably by taking off the vest? Then the rest of your clothes? No? Alright then.)

Pervert much, Kazeko-kun? wink

Dangerous Loiterer

He's drawn pretty nicely. <3

I want an SD plus doll of him whee

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

SkyMessenger

Oh that'd be soo cool! Like with his tattoos and they'd probably do something like with his hat too.
But that'd be awesome! heart

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

Caerthakatha

He's drawn pretty nicely. <3

It seems he's drawn in more detail than other characters. c:
OmgRee
SkyMessenger

Oh that'd be soo cool! Like with his tattoos and they'd probably do something like with his hat too.

I was thinking his hair...but the tattoos and his hat's good too 3nodding

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

SkyMessenger
OmgRee
SkyMessenger

His hair too lol I can't believe I forgot!
But Gaia usually doesn't do that kind of thing for these types of characters.
But GOSH IF THERE WAS A HAIR OPTION I'D WEAR IT AND GIFT THAT ITEM TO LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS.
OmgRee
SkyMessenger
OmgRee
SkyMessenger

His hair too lol I can't believe I forgot!
But Gaia usually doesn't do that kind of thing for these types of characters.
But GOSH IF THERE WAS A HAIR OPTION I'D WEAR IT AND GIFT THAT ITEM TO LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS.

Ok then....screw the doll. Just make him an item!!! blaugh

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kazeko-sama

Lmao!

I thought this same thing when I saw him. I'm surprised no one said anything sooner. Most of the clothing in this story arch is far beyond ugly. sweatdrop I must say I like his face paint though. Looks pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having some. XD His overall ensemble is just far to busy.

@ OP: I'm not sure about how I feel about him yet. He seems almost too nice and welcoming. Maybe thats just how he is, I dunno. I figure he'll be the demi god of something terrible. xd

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

SkyMessenger

Ok then....screw the doll. Just make him an item!!! blaugh

ME GUSTA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items