Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously, for every single thing, GCD and SF start moaning.

It's why I luv all ya guys an' gals. lol

Still, though I tend to lean towards trying to figure what exactly the Devs and such were thinking about, and usually it makes sense, so I don't moan like all youses do.

In the case of this specific change, I think it should nicely free up mods' time, so they can spend time scouring the forums instead of looking for rule-breaking game room names. Names don't matter much to me since I don't really talk while I'm playing the games anyways.

MTG item layering Petition
But that's what the GCD is for. Bitching. It's fun. biggrin
Saeric
But that's what the GCD is for. Bitching. It's fun. biggrin
You say it like I was saying it's a bad thing.

I just find it a lot more fun to watch people b***h.

MTG item layering Petition
It's not only Gaia, drama llamas are apparent in any type of society. I deal with it every day in real life. >>;

I agree, the chat room titles do not hold a special place in my heart. So I have no reason to complain about it, I really don't care.

Perfect Saint

Pssst. That's why the GCD and SF were created. Places where people can piss and moan much like the Chatterbox was created to hold all the spam.
I love the pissin and moaning too, cos I end up slapping the s**t out of their arguments and getting people to think twice before acting like a tard. biggrin
If you're pissing and moaning it sounds like you might have a UTI.

queen ozmo's Husband

that is a mighty generalization
you just made.

some don't complain.
i don't complain much.
actually two months ago.
before all this Battle System s**t.
i was sticking up for it. everyone was all
"it will never happen. it's a joke"

then i laughed when info came out.

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I don't see how the name change could make one's life so horrible. I'm glad they did it i'm sick of the naughty room titles~

Tiny Animal

> __> technically you'll be more likely to stumble across cybering noobs when you have no idea what you're walking in on.

i'm not really affected by the change, but their plan is slightly stupid. slightly. just a little.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Acrid Avid Jam Shred
rofl rofl rofl

Ozmo: I agree that it's a hellacious generalization but srsly dude. the SECOND the announcement thinger pops up there's 5 threads here - no matter what the announcement - bitching about it. xD

queen ozmo's Husband

Kiss in Digital
Acrid Avid Jam Shred
rofl rofl rofl

Ozmo: I agree that it's a hellacious generalization but srsly dude. the SECOND the announcement thinger pops up there's 5 threads here - no matter what the announcement - bitching about it. xD
o 3o
true.
i remember that comic i found a while ago.
where the artist says "OH i hope they all like the new features i put up!"
*developer goes into GCD.
*sees screen filled with topics hating it.
rofl.
i loved that s**t.

Gekko

It's always fun to watch people piss and moan, the main reason I stay in the GCD. xp
I'm too lazy to piss and moan a lot. Sometimes I moan, but pissing at the same time requires too much energy. I don't really mind other people pissing and moaning unless they have no reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff