Welcome to Gaia! ::

THAT b*****d! I WAS NICE TO HIM AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING THAT HE SAID HE WOULD! I HELPED HIM FIND HIS SON, "I won't forget this", he says! I DONATED THE LAST BIT OF GOLD I HAD TO HIS MANSION FUND THINGY! AGAIN, "I won't forget this.", HE SAYS! THE BASTARDS TAKEN EVERYHTING FROM ME AND GIVEN NOTHING IN RETURN! EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE, DAMMIT! MAY THE VON HELSON SISTERS DESTROY HIS NEW EMPIRE OF GREED!

Dramatic Hunter

But you are hobo, and therefore his inverse, of course you would hate him.
Ease that finger off the caps lock, son.
I agree... It's the thought that counts and I'm sure Gaia has something planned for the people who donated depending on how much they gave. I could only give 300, so my prize will probably bomb, but it doesn't matter to me.
Mynxine
Ease that finger off the caps lock, son.

Yeah. I just noticed that was still on. By the way, where does one get one of those cool signs?
<center>You're caps lock burns my eyes...

Ow....

<center>

Frozen Sex Symbol

Well you can always support the Von Sister and show your support for the Von Sister! And its free, no dotation is nessarty. You just need to pay for the cost of matrials.
Deism
Well you can always support the Von Sister and show your support for the Von Sister! And its free, no dotation is nessarty. You just need to pay for the cost of matrials.

The Von Sister? How does one support the Von sister?
Deism
..its a papar sign on a stick..that is definately not worth 500...
I like gambino because he's gonna be large and incharge plus all my friends say that he's helped them out.
Birthday Boy
<center>You're caps lock burns my eyes...

Ow....

<center>
3nodding
Sorry but you're a ******** idiot. You DONATED. If you trully expect to get something for donating money from the bottom of your heart then you trully are heartless. And this isn't alchemy dumbass a donation does not denote equivielent exchange, it's deeper than that. I think the true suppotrers of Gambino have really shown themselves because of this, they're the ones not expecting items like you morons.
nodnarb rotcod
Sorry but you're a ******** idiot. You DONATED. If you trully expect to get something for donating money from the bottom of your heart then you trully are heartless. And this isn't alchemy dumbass a donation does not denote equivielent exchange, it's deeper than that. I think the true suppotrers of Gambino have really shown themselves because of this, they're the ones not expecting items like you morons.

OMG! BROTHER! Sorry folks. This is my bro. He just likes to get himself into trouble and cause chaos...and be the opposite as me. I told you, bro. If you weren't sure you were gonna get something out of it, why'd you do it?! What'd mom tell you about screwing with ppl's minds! GET OFF THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW, YOU LITTLE PUNK AND STOP SKIPPING CLASS! Again, terribly sorry, folks.
Did someone force you to donate?
Bigbaddave
nodnarb rotcod

OMG! BROTHER! Sorry folks. This is my bro. He just likes to get himself into trouble and cause chaos...and be the opposite as me. I told you, bro. If you weren't sure you were gonna get something out of it, why'd you do it?! What'd mom tell you about screwing with ppl's minds! GET OFF THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW, YOU LITTLE PUNK AND STOP SKIPPING CLASS! Again, terribly sorry, folks.
I don't even know you! You're such an idiot if you think you know me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff