Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'd be quite ad, seeing as I'm Canadian. T__T

I'd like some neat things too, Gaia!
I'm not into Sailor Moon, but I'd love a magical girl/lolita RIG with a bishie theme for the male-oriented items... Something teeth-rottingly pretty. I'm sure Gaia would pull it off with plenty of sarcasm. The people who complain about the surplus of girly stuff and lack of manly equips would be ultra pissed though. sweatdrop
Satun's Glaive and Pluto's Key Staff.

Explorer

hell, i'd buy the s**t from the RIGs. not the thing because you get all these items you dont want and waste gold more than you need to.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

17,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
That would be awesome! I'd pick it up in a heart beat!

Cutie-Pie

User Image

Ummm they have plenty... and I mean PLENTY of sailor moon items. I don't think they're gonna bring out a whole RIG based on sailor moon.

User Image

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

Ummm they have plenty... and I mean PLENTY of sailor moon items. I don't think they're gonna bring out a whole RIG based on sailor moon.

User Image

People don't do their research and get carried away..... sweatdrop They certainly do not do entire rigs based of animes (If at all often)

Honestly it come down to what they can get sponsoring them and if those of you who haven't noticed they don't tend to get them often. I doubt this will ever happen to be honest.

Stellar Succubus

King Blackwater
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

People don't do their research and get carried away..... sweatdrop They certainly do not do entire rigs based of animes (If at all often)

Honestly it come down to what they can get sponsoring them and if those of you who haven't noticed they don't tend to get them often. I doubt this will ever happen to be honest.

The Adventure time and Madoka Magica are both RIGs. As is true with the Mecha Neko items, yes? They're not monthly ones, but they are certainly chance items.

I know you realise this, it would definitely rely on sponsorship, which I personally hope happens biggrin

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVhip
King Blackwater
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

The Adventure time and Madoka Magica are both RIGs. As is true with the Mecha Neko items, yes? They're not monthly ones, but they are certainly chance items.

I know you realise this, it would definitely rely on sponsorship, which I personally hope happens biggrin

Difference is that the Adventure Time guys knew of Gaia I believe, and it may have been in conjunction with with CN.

Madoka Magica in comparison to Sailor Moon are on two different levels, one is one of the most well known animes is history the other is a relatively unknown show (I've never heard of it) and henceforth the licensing would be easier to get.

Just saying the only mega popular anime we ever got items for was Full metal it could happen but I wouldn't get my hopes up....

Stellar Succubus

King Blackwater
VVhip
King Blackwater
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

Difference is that the Adventure Time guys knew of Gaia I believe, and it may have been in conjunction with with CN.

Madoka Magica in comparison to Sailor Moon are on two different levels, one is one of the most well known animes is history the other is a relatively unknown show (I've never heard of it) and henceforth the licensing would be easier to get.

Just saying the only mega popular anime we ever got items for was Full metal it could happen but I wouldn't get my hopes up....

Licensing works both ways. It's also advertising for the product.

I agree, it's best not to get one's hopes up, but one can dream?

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVhip

Yeah dreams are a safe bet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff