Witty Genius

You know that one will come out when the anime remakes come out soon. 3nodding

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Omg, I can only hope and pray. I will be a broke girl after that. crying

Moriarty was REAL!

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
There better be an SAO one for the dub. mad

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
If we get a Sailor Moon RIG, I will be fangirling like crazy. xd

Sailor Jupiter FTW!

I also wouldn't mind a Skullgirls RIG *WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE GAIA*

Partying Reveler

If FUNimation is the sponsor . I sense a running trend of FUNi anime getting Sponsored deals.

Honestly i want a Psycho Pass RIG. That Dominator will be mine .. Shinya's Coat as well .

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'll be happy as long as we get Queen Serenity's (Usagi's mother) gown and the rainbow crystals (including the Imperium Silver Crystal from the Queen Beryl saga)

Edit: I forgot about backgrounds for Crystal Tokyo and the Silver Moon Kingdom as well. I'd really rock the Moon Kingdom background though.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'll be happy as long as we get Queen Serenity's (Usagi's mother) gown and the Imperium crystals (including the silver one from the Queen Beryl saga)

Just these? I'd totally want all of their princesses dresses and a lot of the cast from the last season of the manga. As for the main scouts... I totally want Jupiter's hairstyle. Imagine the lovely brown wig we could get~

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
lilloulou
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'll be happy as long as we get Queen Serenity's (Usagi's mother) gown and the Imperium crystals (including the silver one from the Queen Beryl saga)

Just these? I'd totally want all of their princesses dresses and a lot of the cast from the last season of the manga. As for the main scouts... I totally want Jupiter's hairstyle. Imagine the lovely brown wig we could get~
For me, pretty much. And yes, Makoto's hairstyle would look nice, especially Sailor Aluminum Siren's hair right? I'm just very used to the Queen Beryl saga. Plus the crystals of all colors would be gorgeous, even the silver one.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I would love this so much !

Shirtless Cat

Oh my gosh, that would be amazing. emotion_kirakira

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Magnificent Moonbeam
lilloulou
Magnificent Moonbeam

For me, pretty much. And yes, Makoto's hairstyle would look nice, especially Sailor Aluminum Siren's hair right? I'm just very used to the Queen Beryl saga. Plus the crystals of all colors would be gorgeous, even the silver one.

Chibi Chibi is totally one of my favorite characters actually. But yeah, all of the Sailors like Aluminum Siren from the last season would be nice since they are lovely and versatiles because of their different looks. The original outfits (with all their changes thru their power-ups) would be interesting if they were mix and matchable while allowing you to use different parts of outfits in several colors. That way, people could create their own outfits smile It would be even greater if they found a way to have some part seperate so we can use them on other outfits too. Their super sailors sleeves would look nice and cute as sleeves for some dresses smile

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
lilloulou

Chibi Chibi is totally one of my favorite characters actually. But yeah, all of the Sailors like Aluminum Siren from the last season would be nice since they are lovely and versatiles because of their different looks. The original outfits (with all their changes thru their power-ups) would be interesting if they were mix and matchable while allowing you to use different parts of outfits in several colors. That way, people could create their own outfits smile It would be even greater if they found a way to have some part seperate so we can use them on other outfits too. Their super sailors sleeves would look nice and cute as sleeves for some dresses smile
Yes, that would be nice.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Beast Henshin
There better be an SAO one for the dub. mad

Holy s**t, I just finished that anime.

I want his ******** coat.

(So... dub's confirmed then? Will it be on [as]? Because I might actually start watching again, if so.)

Sparkly Fairy

I would love my little Gaian life!

Dapper Dabbler

It would be great if we could get a RIG or EI for every season, so we had every outfit, weapon, and attack.

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces