Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Your Blushing Paladin
You know, I kinda want a Precure Sponsor.

Sailor Moon needs to stop hogging all the silly transformations/attacks

I really love Sailor Moon since I've grown up with that serie but... a Precure sponsor which is based on their All-Stars movies would be interesting to see cuz it could be filled with a lot of versatile magical girls outfits pieces. Ojamajo Doremi had some really nice outfits too smile

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I'll keep waiting for the Star Wars one. -3-

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
They already have so many items "inspired" by Sailor Moon, I don't think they could do a whole RIG on it. They should do a popular anime one though that includes more Sailor Moon of course, but also Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing, and things like that.

Does anyone know of an air date for the new Sailor Moon? I'm so excited for it!!!

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
All I know is that it'll be this summer... July maybe? At first I was under the impression that it would be released around the world at the same time, but now it seems that first it'll run in Japan and THEN the rest of the world. It'll be interesting to see who grabs the rights for it here in the US. I'm hoping that the American version won't be censored/edited like the DiC version was. So hoping that if a channel that shows animated fare gets it, it will be Cartoon Network and part of their Adult Swim programming.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
There better be one! If they are all super cute with lots of poses... I WILL BUY THEM ALL! emotion_kirakira

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Every single magical girl item that has existed and will exist on Gaia are going to be on my wishlist. cat_eek

WAAAAAAAAANNNNNT!!! cat_gonk
I want them so bad... cat_crying

Mega Cutie-Pie

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
I want this so bad.. so very, very bad.

storybot's Fav

Sexy Husband

on one hand that would be cool, on the other hand we basically have all of the sailor moon items in one way or another. (with a few minor alterations, basically)

Hygienic Lunatic

So long as we get Sailor Pluto items i will be thrilled heart

Fashionable Genius

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Neon Wasteland
If FUNimation is the sponsor . I sense a running trend of FUNi anime getting Sponsored deals.

Honestly i want a Psycho Pass RIG. That Dominator will be mine .. Shinya's Coat as well .

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

ahah, if psycho-pass items comes, i aim for makishima's hair <3

User Image

Hopeful Girl

aine21
All I know is that it'll be this summer... July maybe? At first I was under the impression that it would be released around the world at the same time, but now it seems that first it'll run in Japan and THEN the rest of the world. It'll be interesting to see who grabs the rights for it here in the US. I'm hoping that the American version won't be censored/edited like the DiC version was. So hoping that if a channel that shows animated fare gets it, it will be Cartoon Network and part of their Adult Swim programming.
It is going to be streamed around the world. Online. And it will be subtitled in all the languages.

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
*grabby hands*

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Oooh I would love it when that day comes! I will buy like crazy~ (´∀`)♡
Madoka is miles better than Sailor Moon ever was.
YEEEES! That will be the day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces