Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Conversationalist

Really, I do. Look at VH and Rally. Awesome. And that smartphone? I've never seen that before in my life man, that's ********' A.
No, not really.
But seriously, I don't mean to b***h and moan, but this is my first day back on in about a month, and I wanted to hang around in VH for old times' sake, but LO AND BEHOLD they have ******** it up the a** royally by removing the list of rooms and just shoving you into whichever back alley rape-fast they please.
What I'm saying is, why. :c

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Progress. Wave of the future. I like it~

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Aaaaand i had expected an ACTUAL change of pace with complimenting Gaia, LO AND BEHOLD.

NOPE.
Just another jackhat hating on change.
You don't like it? don't go on it.
Easy fix, i personally, don't care about either of those, and changing them for what they said was improvements, i could care less about, if they say its better, i'll take the people that actually did the work on it's word before yours.

OG Conversationalist

Mermaid Eater
Aaaaand i had expected an ACTUAL change of pace with complimenting Gaia, LO AND BEHOLD.

NOPE.
Just another jackhat hating on change.
You don't like it? don't go on it.
Easy fix, i personally, don't care about either of those, and changing them for what they said was improvements, i could care less about, if they say its better, i'll take the people that actually did the work on it's word before yours.

I'm mostly just wondering why they removed the room list. How does that change things for the better? :/

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Its just temporary changes to prevent people abusing the older system.
Don't worry, a bigger, more permanent update is in the works. (Check Site Feedback forum for more details.)

Good things come to those who wait... but better things come to those who wait patiently. cool

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The lack of room list sucks. Even though I never went to rally I'd be super disappointed if I had hung out there and now that feature was gone, and every time I see someone being told off for not liking an incredibly useful option being taken away, I get a little bit angry >.>

Aged Genius

Lazarus Larkin
The lack of room list sucks. Even though I never went to rally I'd be super disappointed if I had hung out there and now that feature was gone, and every time I see someone being told off for not liking an incredibly useful option being taken away, I get a little bit angry >.>

The room list will be coming back.

Krsy's Senpai

Lonely Friend

I do miss old things.

Like the pose button being spammable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items