Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Lucritiamise
meep12345
Do you guys do it or not?

Sometimes, but... It usually doesn't last... I mean, I can go days on end with the same avi, but there are times when I'm changing my avi less then every 5mins too... So... It varies and cluttered ones usually don't last as long as I anticipate them to cat_rolleyes

Do you all like to see it?

Of course! cat_4laugh
I mean, I love seeing cluttered, not cluttered, and "WTF, mate, is that!?" avis all the time! cat_xd
Great for inspiration, reminding me why I bought, or need to buy, a certain item, etc, cat_wink

Does it annoy you to no end?

I use to be annoyed by certain items, but then I stopped going into the GD altogether cat_lol
Seriously, I used to loathe any avi that had the buckteeth and or that beer/fat gut/belly item, because it was usually the first sign that the user was probably a troll cat_xp
But... Now, well, I just realize bad looking avatars do exist, to be examples of what I should not do (kind of like little fashion faux pas reminders). Personally, I'm just grateful that the gorier ones are too cluttered (or too dark) to be recognizable and that bugs are not popular among, well, GCDrs and Heavenfolk cat_3nodding

Me too. I get this feeling that I need to change an av, even if just one pose or adding an item. It's frustrating.

Yes! It certainly helps. I'm like "Oh look! That item! I finally know the name of it. ~goes to buy~" When I see a cluttered avatar.

They exist in the dark corners of Gaia. As you said, GD. ~shivers~ It scares me. Why did you mention it? gonk I like to do demonic/dark avatars, but not too cluttered. Ruins the mystery and power to it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mention it... I just, I just remember when you could go there and, you know, talk about things, just things and not... I'm so sorry emotion_facepalm

... However, glad to know I'm not the only one who is able to see the usefulness of cluttered avis! cat_xd
[[Nope. I have to look good and orderly or i have a hissy fit with myself. Can't stand unorganized clutter.

Every time i get a gift though i want to immediately wear it in appreciation(assuming it's a color i actually use *stares at green candy cane*). That Mystic Skull is begging me to use it with every other skull item i have, but if i tried it would cover most of my avatar's face and that other skull item that is holdable would cover most of the torso. It would not look good and i would not allow it.
]]

6,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Sometimes with my animals items it's hapening to me !
At first I put an animal matching my avi colors, then I'm telling to myself "Hey this one could be cute... Oh and this one too, this one as well !" And then, even if it's a bunch of pixel in a game, I feel sad for the leftovers animals items and always ending putring them all on, I'm crazy, I known. xd (Not like if they could say "HEY WHY U NO LIEKS ME ?" ...Can They ? O_o)

Devout Senshi

Mishyigo
Right now probably blush. I have Masquerade, Light Spirit, and Astra-III: Sweet Charming Blush that I wear all at once. It isn't all that noticeable in comparison to all your dolls but yeah... I don't really like clutter or stacking a bunch of items so blush is enough. sweatdrop
I am the EXACT same way. ahahahaha <3

Oh and also Reve Rouille eyes if they look good with my chosen avatar theme. emotion_kirakira
My magical girl uniform of course!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I collect mertails, though it's impossible to wear them all at once even if I wanted to. cat_rofl

During Christmas, I got gifts from guild members and others. If a user sends me a gift, I like to wear it right away, partially to show appreciation. Anyway, on Christmas after all my gifts were opened, I piled on as many of the items as I could. cat_rofl That's really the only time I randomly pile on stuff.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
My only real issue is I can't wear Judas and the Nun as companions at the same time. They're from two separate items...but damn it if Gaia didn't decide that they only can be equipped on one side of you and they're BOTH on the same side. >: (

I guess it's too much to hope that they'll ever make it so you can chose what side they stand on in the future or anything so I just have to deal.

Devout Gaian

Rose items. White items. Animated items.
Oh and make up (mainly blushes.)

Devout Gaian

Rydia Mist

This might be sound a bit rude or blunt, but I mean it in a curious way, do you have eyebrows on your avi?

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
I love my NPC underwear collection and occasionally I break out my 'pervy fangirl' avi and show them off, ever though you can only equip five at once, usually though I wear them underneath whatever else I'm wearing even though you can't see them. I've got some on right now. emotion_awesome

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I love my golden sparkles, I have to put them on because I'm attracted to shiny objects. emotion_kirakira

Fanatical Visionary

Ever since I first bought it Prunny is a staple to almost every avatar change I have, because I love purple and bunnies. I even have it in arena entries because it's sometimes hard to picture my avatar without it.

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unicorn items! I Fausto's Bottle was my favorite item for a long time until Faustine's came out and I have three of the Unicorn MCs. I wish I could get Thea but I kind of gave up. sad
I might eventually get Arion soon though.

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
gaia_diamond
I love hoarding frilly stuff, but I only wear them if I can make a good avatar out of them.
Clutter is just unbearable to me.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

meep12345
Lucritiamise
meep12345
Do you guys do it or not?

Sometimes, but... It usually doesn't last... I mean, I can go days on end with the same avi, but there are times when I'm changing my avi less then every 5mins too... So... It varies and cluttered ones usually don't last as long as I anticipate them to cat_rolleyes

Do you all like to see it?

Of course! cat_4laugh
I mean, I love seeing cluttered, not cluttered, and "WTF, mate, is that!?" avis all the time! cat_xd
Great for inspiration, reminding me why I bought, or need to buy, a certain item, etc, cat_wink

Does it annoy you to no end?

I use to be annoyed by certain items, but then I stopped going into the GD altogether cat_lol
Seriously, I used to loathe any avi that had the buckteeth and or that beer/fat gut/belly item, because it was usually the first sign that the user was probably a troll cat_xp
But... Now, well, I just realize bad looking avatars do exist, to be examples of what I should not do (kind of like little fashion faux pas reminders). Personally, I'm just grateful that the gorier ones are too cluttered (or too dark) to be recognizable and that bugs are not popular among, well, GCDrs and Heavenfolk cat_3nodding

Me too. I get this feeling that I need to change an av, even if just one pose or adding an item. It's frustrating.

Yes! It certainly helps. I'm like "Oh look! That item! I finally know the name of it. ~goes to buy~" When I see a cluttered avatar.

They exist in the dark corners of Gaia. As you said, GD. ~shivers~ It scares me. Why did you mention it? gonk I like to do demonic/dark avatars, but not too cluttered. Ruins the mystery and power to it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mention it... I just, I just remember when you could go there and, you know, talk about things, just things and not... I'm so sorry emotion_facepalm

... However, glad to know I'm not the only one who is able to see the usefulness of cluttered avis! cat_xd

I know. Now is a doomed place. ~shivers~ MOMMY! gonk

And yeah. Thanks to cluttered avis, I found many items I have forgotten the names of and bought them. Very useful and do sometimes inspire me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff