Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Gaia too? smile
No. We're just here to complain about it. stare

Well, actually...

Dapper Lunatic

Jeshii
Do you like Gaia too? smile

well if I didn't I wouldn't be here
Yeah its possible to like gaia and complain about it because you like and dont like it. But most people here like gaia, or are addicted to gaia and dont like parts of gaia. But the experience is mostly what you make of it.
Yes, I like Gaia. But occasionally, on mornings when I find myself with a gabillion things due and none of them done I like to blame Gaia for them not being done. This is one of those mornings.

Mornings like these it feels like my brain has been attacked by an otter named Phillipe. .... Phillipe the Gaian otter. .... sweatdrop I stopped making sense. Probably because I was up all night posting.
YEAH, OF COURSE!
fakefrench
Yes, I like Gaia. But occasionally, on mornings when I find myself with a gabillion things due and none of them done I like to blame Gaia for them not being done. This is one of those mornings.

Mornings like these it feels like my brain has been attacked by an otter named Phillipe. .... Phillipe the Gaian otter. .... sweatdrop I stopped making sense. Probably because I was up all night posting.

I love otter Phillipe otter the Gaian- oop, thereit went. My brain Stopped again....

Tactical Streaker

16,165 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Night Owl 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Insert flame <__________here___________>.
NO i hate gaia. The only thing i like about gaia is the events. the avatars. the posting.
Oh..nnooo..Gaia sucks muchly. I'm just here for the ride...yah? O_o Yes. I am weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff