Welcome to Gaia! ::

About two hours after we completed half the bar on Gambino's fundraiser, The Von Helson Twins found out (they're pretty slow) that Gambino was trying to restore his former glory, and they sent out several nerdy computerists to hack into the system. They redirected all the gold that Gambino was now receiving to themselves! THAT, my friends, is why the bar is no longer moving! We must overthrow the twins and take back what is rightfully Gambino's-the support of Gaians EVERYWHERE!
Who's with me? AM I RIGHT?
you are crazy and obsessed, and wrong.

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
The bar... is moving sweatdrop
Metalupis
you are crazy and obsessed, and wrong.
I know, ain't it great?
You must've missed out on a lot of things. Stop making threads like this.
[.Syva.]
About two hours after we completed half the bar on Gambino's fundraiser, The Von Helson Twins found out (they're pretty slow) that Gambino was trying to restore his former glory, and they sent out several nerdy computerists to hack into the system. They redirected all the gold that Gambino was now receiving to themselves! THAT, my friends, is why the bar is no longer moving! We must overthrow the twins and take back what is rightfully Gambino's-the support of Gaians EVERYWHERE!

I do have a theory. What about there's no "?" ? What if that "?" exists only because once the first bar was full people continued donating and the mods felt the obligation of registering it? What if that "?" means nothing but "Let's see how much gold are you people going to donate?"
Guys, I know the bar started moving again. Im just saying, I think this is why it DID stop before.
DrusillaRaintree
[.Syva.]

I do have a theory. What about there's no "?" ? What if that "?" exists only because once the first bar was full people continued donating and the mods felt the obligation of registering it? What if that "?" means nothing but "Let's see how much gold are you people going to donate?"
Um, sure, that could be true.
The Bar has always beeen moving... really really slow though.
Burning Crimson
Burning Crimson

People think they had done their duty already.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
.............Maybe......ahhh......no. xd
Moving so slowly becuase its a really large amount thath e is working for... aye
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6598898

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces