Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It was... (dramatic pause)... the penguins! they wish to rule Gaia and every one who lives here! jion me against them!
kingwerewolf
It was... (dramatic pause)... the penguins! they wish to rule Gaia and every one who lives here! jion me against them!

*sigh* Another one. *shakes head* The penguins have already been blamed, as have the fairies and the pygmies and a slew of other small creatures.

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
They plot to kill us all off, then freeze the plant!
Not Mr. Flibble! eek

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
hentaibunnyinc
kingwerewolf

*sigh* Another one. *shakes head* The penguins have already been blamed, as have the fairies and the pygmies and a slew of other small creatures.
really? well it was sweatdrop xp

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Seraphor
Not Mr. Flibble! eek
Mr. Flibble, who's he?
Nice attempt to be original there but it's been said before. And no they didn't I did, spread the word. And even if he somehow survived the fall, I'll finish the job xeno-style. ninja

Gawker

kingwerewolf
*sigh* another one *sigh* ya know im so sick of you people who say stuff that is not true just shut up!!!!!! scream scream scream

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
reen3
kingwerewolf
*sigh* another one *sigh* ya know im so sick of you people who say stuff that is not true just shut up!!!!!! scream scream scream
*penguin starts nawing on arm* fine! sheesh, I'm just try to get a little more gold!

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
kingwerewolf
reen3
kingwerewolf
*penguin starts nawing on arm* fine! sheesh, I'm just try to get a little more gold!
*picks up prnguin and throughs it through window.

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
fine, I'm leaving if people keep being rude! sheesh, I just want to get gold the buy black gothic boots.
kingwerewolf
fine, I'm leaving if people keep being rude! sheesh, I just want to get gold the buy black gothic boots.

Then go to Chatterbox. That's where stuff like this is supposed to go. *Forum-rule-enforcing-wench*
There is no logic behind my conclusion, but I think it was Leon.
Skage
There is no logic behind my conclusion, but I think it was Leon.

At least your honest ^^

Eloquent Gawker

Gambino is alive! Evidence:
gambino did it all along...
otherwise, where did everything INSIDE the mansion go? and why was there a gambino mansion on top of his tower (the one that landed perfectly where the one in durem now stands)
Also, what was the question mark on Gambino's donation drive?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff