Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best Donation Items: Moira/Sasha Blow up Dolls.... xp xp
I'd like a Zony laptop?

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
little chibi wings on your back, they will have a color change thing and you can change them to nearly any color!

Dapper Humorist

Your own pet zombie! xd
Ninja stuff would make a lot of newbies screaming I R NEENJ4! MAkeshift ninjas are way cooler.

Umm... Things that pop out randomly and make you go "What was- Maybe I was only- THERE IT IS AGAIN!" and disappear for an hour or so just to mess with you after three pop-ups. Like, little flesh-colored spots by the unmentionables, or giant signs screaming profanities. Or a green smily face flipping you off.
Sorith
An army of Mutant Pink Squirrels that attack Barton and take over. xd

no even better an army of rabid canabalistic mutant pink squirle pupetts singing a small world over and over

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Blaze-kun
No the best friggin donation item would be a rubber chicken that you could whack other avatars with. Instead of kissed or hugged.. "You've been whacked!"

Example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Disregard that hairy hand.. eek

surprised

Somebody stop him! He's choking the chicken! xd
Yes! It would match my avatar!
Censor Bars.

Ohyeah.

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
hmm. that's a tough question. Now, the other answers have been good so far, but to me the ultimate donation item would have to be either a TV or a computer. The donation items come in twos. They have something in common, but are very different. Almost oppisites. As for new outfits, yes to pirates and ninjas! I'm going for a pirate look right now...not sure it's working. No one ever seems to know what I am until I tell them crying
Or we could have real pets instead of plushies. The could have a store to get the pet and you could dress the pet like you dress your avatar or get furniture for your house
lolita - style items would be nice.

Sparkly Wife

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
cort jester gear you know the bell hats and shoes with the funny septers oh yeah that be cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff