Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything... They have to write, draw, color a new comic, prepair for tons of people bitching about the story, and draw up the new maps with all the destruction. So just wait, I doubt anyone here could do all that within a week and at Gaias high quality of art, graphics, and plot. So please stop bitching, you're ruining it for those who don't care how long it takes.

Sparkling Knight

Good man. 3nodding Give the poor admins and such a break, people, they need to eat and stuff, too!
hear hear
Gaanetto-kishi
Good man. 3nodding Give the poor admins and such a break, people, they need to eat and stuff, too!
Hence why theve named the databases after food. So they remember to eat! xd
Wow. Have I ever told you how awesome you are? biggrin
Labtech 2.0
Gaanetto-kishi
Hence why theve named the databases after food. So they remember to eat! xd

XD Oh, that's why they named the databases after food? I thought it was because the cheese_slaves were salvages.
Yakusoko
Wow. Have I ever told you how awesome you are? biggrin
no... you havn't, hahahaha
yeah! you're right 3nodding
I heart you! 3nodding
Besides remember how long it took to re make Gambino's mansion/tower since Halloween 2k4. This is like way more work than that so prepare yourself. It can take until tomorrow, next week, two weeks, a month or even more! Shut up or make one thread about it! Thank you! xp
But bitching is so much fun!
Woah woah, wait a mintue....are you suggesting that our admins...are actually people!?!! gonk

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
NathalieBinks
Besides remember how long it took to re make Gambino's mansion/tower since Halloween 2k4. This is like way more work than that so prepare yourself. It can take until tomorrow, next week, two weeks, a month or even more! Shut up or make one thread about it! Thank you! xp

And thank YOU for pointing out the obvious! smile
yes you helpless ppl
Jezzi
Woah woah, wait a mintue....are you suggesting that our admins...are actually people!?!! gonk

eek No... way...

Dude thats like.. anatomically INcorrect O.O;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas