Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
...Or a human, but I think that violates some moral codes.
So the Next and last Rig is upon us!
What do you think it should be about? Maybe it tells the tale of surviving during the End of The Word?
Maybe it makes you choose a side in the ever growing conflict between Macho Bikers and Kawaii Maids?

I don't think I'll guess what it would be, you know be all pleasantly surprised and stuff.

BUT GCD, in terms of Rig Items, have you gotten what you hoped to get? Has any Rig item from 2012 became your favorite?

What was your favorite Rig? Which one did you hate the most? Tell me!

Stubborn Gifter

If Gaia is planning to have a winter-theme or December holiday-theme for this mouth rig, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a snow bunny or a reindeer. However, I'm also not going to be surprised if it's another cat.

Lavish Lunatic

Give me a turtle or a panda?!
And something victorian themed? emotion_kirakira
I'd be so happy!

But I'm expecting;
- Cream
- Pastels
- Neons
- Snow
- Cats

PFFFF.

Greedy Drake

Jisen Meizuki
If Gaia is planning to have a winter-theme or December holiday-theme for this mouth rig, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a snow bunny or a reindeer. However, I'm also not going to be surprised if it's another cat.

If its a bunneh I want it to have a floppy droopy ear pose that covers up my human ears!
Jisen Meizuki

Elf 626 would be happy with a reindeer.
Not that Santa would let her have one.
Santa doesnt like Elf 626 going near them.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Anabaena
Give me a turtle or a panda?!
And something victorian themed? emotion_kirakira
I'd be so happy!

But I'm expecting;
- Cream
- Pastels
- Neons
- Snow
- Cats

PFFFF.

They should try giving us warm things, like a yule log, or a sleigh for our avi to sit in, with a fur lap robe. Or mistletoe with a cute blush and sparkling eyes pose. No more cats.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Oh man if they made a nuclear winter RIG to go with the whole end of the world thing that would be fantastic...
          No RIG item from this year is my favorite but there were a good number of RIGs that I liked. Particularly Cryptic Path, Gauntlets and Goblins, and Radiant Galaxy. Overall it was actually a pretty good year of RIGs for me. Aside from Love Charm and probably one or two more I'm forgetting.

Fluffy Glitch

Any animal other than a cat or weird cat hybrid looking thing would be awesome but I'm definitely voting for a monkey. Momo can't be alone any more! But he's not a RIG pet so..he doesn't count...

I wonder if users dressed up in the theme of the next RIG animal that it would give staff at least something to muse over and consider. Or have a chatterbox/contest thread entitled:

THE NEXT RIG ANIMAL.

Lavish Lunatic

Anghared Wynn
They should try giving us warm things, like a yule log, or a sleigh for our avi to sit in, with a fur lap robe. Or mistletoe with a cute blush and sparkling eyes pose. No more cats.
Sure, but please, can we stay away from the standard cliche items? We'll get enough of those during the event!
Though more non-'OH MY GOD MY HANDS LOOK SO FAT'-gloves would be nice. wink

But I'd really like more dresses, not the cutesy style, but real victorian inspired dresses!
Because I'm just kind of sick of the cutesy style (pastels/cream) and the punk style (all that neon! emotion_donotwant ).
And we need more green!

Suddenly I feel like eating ice-cream.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Hahaha, If I could have my way this RIG would be full of references to well-known Holiday specials/movies/songs/etc. I'd love to see some Rankin/Bass references.

And honestly, I'd be happy with any animal at this point besides a ******** bunny. Though a monkey sounds cute. I love monkeys! Maybe it could even be one of the really cute itty-bitty ones.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Macho Bikers vs. Kawaii Maids idea is hilarious, especially if they crossed the streams in a couple items. Macho Maids and Kawaii Bikers, plz.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I wish they'd allow a rig pet to drop relatively well. Like as a holiday gift to everyone. Put some kind of eyes or hair or something in it and let it settle in the marketplace at about 500k.

I don't want cats, just some animal that isn't completely stereotypical like a dog or a cat would be. Maybe a Christmas alligator or something.

clarion's King

Super Model

Common post-apocalypse theme! Been waiting for you forever ♥

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

really don't want a christmas rig
how often would we use those items?

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
A RIG that is a social satire on the classic american prep upper class. Ivy league university sweatshirts, manhattans, yachts full of gaia gold (S.S. GCD, anyone?), BG item of the rockettes. Too bad Gaia is not racy enough to do that. The RIG pet would be the 98% picketing at their feet. emotion_awesome

I am a bad person.

Anyway, I don't really follow RIG's but I really liked the last one we had, even though there were a ton of people who hated it. Anything with celtic items is an insta-win for me.

The RIG pet will probably, however, be a cat. The RIG will have lots of frilly lolita with massive bows because lord knows we don't have enough of that already. but- oh, maybe this time we'll include some snow.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Anabaena
Anghared Wynn
Sure, but please, can we stay away from the standard cliche items? We'll get enough of those during the event!
Though more non-'OH MY GOD MY HANDS LOOK SO FAT'-gloves would be nice. wink

But I'd really like more dresses, not the cutesy style, but real victorian inspired dresses!
Because I'm just kind of sick of the cutesy style (pastels/cream) and the punk style (all that neon! emotion_donotwant ).
And we need more green!

Suddenly I feel like eating ice-cream.
More Victorian dresses would be awesome. I wish we could get more gloves like the ones in Little Lucie. Those are great gloves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff