Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did you donate?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Yay! I helped him. I just hope I will get something in return. I mean, I ended up wasting 2000 gold on him.
I wonder how much gold other people gave him. I dunno whether I gave him enough to tell you all the truth...

Tactical Tamer

i gave him about 200 gold
i gave him all my gold.all 500 of it. i didnt want that man to be where i am today crying .welll then again i thought somthin cool would happen or i would get somthin in return.but thats not goin to happen on account of no one will donate(except for the gambino lovers).

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I donated solely in hopes that I will receive something in return. But given that this looks like a real event unfolding, and /everyone/ is donating... any prizes will probably be worthless, IF any are given out at all. But that's just me speculating, hell, I could be wrong.

And no, I don't feel sorry for Gambino at all. He's made of pixels, AND he's an NPC. Hard to feel sorry for something that doesn't really exist.
i gave him 600gold xd

Mind-boggling Mage

Michitsao
I donated solely in hopes that I will receive something in return. But given that this looks like a real event unfolding, and /everyone/ is donating... any prizes will probably be worthless, IF any are given out at all. But that's just me speculating, hell, I could be wrong.

And no, I don't feel sorry for Gambino at all. He's made of pixels, AND he's an NPC. Hard to feel sorry for something that doesn't really exist.

What he said 3nodding
I gave 155 =/
I gave him a lot.

See it this way he's the lesser of two evils.

Gambino < Von Helson Sisters
I gave him about 1000 and I got a wenchanted trunk so you will probably get something
xXEnvyXx
I gave him a lot.

you weren't here for the olympics or halloween were you?
I gave him....null! 3nodding I do not feel secure giving gold to Gambino...even 10 gold...I'm not a nice gaian.
Labtech CJ
xXEnvyXx
I gave him a lot.

you weren't here for the olympics or halloween were you?

<center>I was and I still donated, I must be a sucker for punishment. sweatdrop </center>
i gave him seventeen. blaugh
man im the nicest person ever. 3nodding
i gave him 700 gold...i would have game more but i need gold to buy my stuff (That i want)
I gave him whatever I have.

Welcome hyoi , your Gaia Gold: 4

xd

I really don't want anything back. It takes the whole point out of "DONATING".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff