Welcome to Gaia! ::

They probally let loose those damn glitches to use as an excuse for not updating the event because they were too lazy

That my guess, and what will happen? Zombies shall return, they are hiding in the "cave" by the hub, one survior, and is going to attack, that or Von Helson will come during Halloween in a Vampire/werewolf Battle
I really love following storylines-I've been checking Cindy everyday! xd
I joined like, a few days before the tower fell so it took me awhile to figure out what was going on (that was one way for me to kill time...), but now...nothing's happening! crying
I know exactly how you feel.... whee
your a bit dense
its not the donation stuff problem
its the fact that stuff only happens on important days, like holidays and stoof, gotta wait k?
I too want to know whats happend to them all, they all have to be dead IMO
I've been around since before Gambino every came into being
you guys really need to realize that if they make everything happen in like a week than this sites plot will turn into a soap opera, theres always a long period of investigation before they decide what they should tell the media and keep to themselves
Okay this is what happens

It turns out everyone is dead. They never found gambino's body and claimed it floated out to sea. However that fishing guy acidently 'caught' gambino and he is alive (nobody knows though but the fisherman and gambino) It also turns out the von helson sisters are dead except one who survived it all. Then there is this huge event, like a ball, to mourn the losses. However Gambino thinking his father died is inconsolable and won't come out of his tempory home with Liam (or another NPC) In the end Gambino comes back all bruised up and the remaing Von Helson Sister rages at Gambino for building the huge tower that killed her sister. Then I dunno...I haven't thought of the rest yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff