Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, I am an impatient whore.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE GOD DAMMIT! stressed

I know they are busy with fixing the donation crap, but COME ON! I'm dieing here...

Because I have no life on the weekdays, and so I waist endless amount of time on Gaia. What can I say? I'm a forum whore. xp

crying Blarg.

[I really hope the sisters are dead...though, that would kind of kill all the action on Gaia.]
xd The donation stuff is more important.. Plus, if anything they're waiting for the server crowdedness to die down. Things have hardly been running as it is gonk Avatar saving going down, donation problems, not being able to navigate maps at times... xd I'm surprised the banks haven't crashed yet. So yeah o.o The last thing they need is a bunch of people on to see, talk about, and analyze a new plot twist whee Just my guess though o.o;

Fanged Astronaut

16,925 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
haha i knew someone else was feeling the same way. i just got on to see if anyone had made a post so i could join in ranting.

I'M IMPATIENT! silly suspense! well all the waiting reassures me that the continuing of the story will be AWESOME. or at least it had better be!

yeah i probably waste endless hours just checking for updates... but thats the fun of it!

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
personally i think fixing gaia is more inportent then the story line, many don't even read them

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i read the storyline.. and i want to know what happened..
Shivvy
xd The donation stuff is more important.. Plus, if anything they're waiting for the server crowdedness to die down. Things have hardly been running as it is gonk Avatar saving going down, donation problems, not being able to navigate maps at times... xd I'm surprised the banks haven't crashed yet. So yeah o.o The last thing they need is a bunch of people on to see, talk about, and analyze a new plot twist whee Just my guess though o.o;

True, but even if they just made an announcement about it I would be thankful. They could make a comic or something later.

Gaia is always glitchy, I hate it, but I'm sure any site as big as this one would have the same problems. [I wonder why Neopets never did. Yeah, that's right, I once roamed that site. This one OWNS over it though.]
I got hooked into the story line at the Easter event...-_-; Now I can't stop myself
brokencloud
haha i knew someone else was feeling the same way. i just got on to see if anyone had made a post so i could join in ranting.

I'M IMPATIENT! silly suspense! well all the waiting reassures me that the continuing of the story will be AWESOME. or at least it had better be!

yeah i probably waste endless hours just checking for updates... but thats the fun of it!

Yeah I know how that is.

It better be good, I agree. All this waiting and bitching for nothing...-___-;
I think something will happen in May, that's when Gino's B-day is. Wasn't he missing last year at this time? I dunno, I wasn't here for it... but anyway... Gino's birthday they should have some kind of bash because he'll be somewhat coherent and will remember people or something.
Davin
I got hooked into the story line at the Easter event...-_-; Now I can't stop myself

Same here man!
Lucrecia Sapphire
I think something will happen in May, that's when Gino's B-day is. Wasn't he missing last year at this time? I dunno, I wasn't here for it... but anyway... Gino's birthday they should have some kind of bash because he'll be somewhat coherent and will remember people or something.

Yeah, I thought so too. I'm just so tired of waiting. I bet by the time something super cool and interesting happens, I'll miss it because I'll be tired of checking it everyday!
twiztid_dream_666
Lucrecia Sapphire

Yeah, I thought so too. I'm just so tired of waiting. I bet by the time something super cool and interesting happens, I'll miss it because I'll be tired of checking it everyday!
Lanzer will be home from Anime Boston and will have some ideas, the trick it to implement them and make the storyline advance.
>_< I'm impatient too, but it will hopefully be worth the wait!
Gaia totally pwns Neopets hardcore. With a broomstick.

I'm just as impatient as you are... I'm going nuts. Tearing out my hair and everything.

We're real dorks, huh?
Lucrecia Sapphire

I agree the fact that his birthday in his profile but not in anyother N.P.C profile that I can remember right now seems that it should have some significance so I'd have to agree with that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff