Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Streaker

I think it was Gino... Think of it... He was hugging his father and suddenly he was shot... The shot hit the pocket watch to theoretically it could have been Gino.... I know this is not long... That is because the idea just came to me...

Chatty Streaker

I guess the problem now is just to get people to post in here and say yay or nay...
yea sure he was in 2 places at once stare

Chatty Streaker

THey never said where Gambino was shot from..... And looking at the frames.. After Gino hugs him Gambino is shot.... And if Gambino was shot in the back... Then the bullet had a chance of passing through and into Gino...
Diablo Darkfire
THey never said where Gambino was shot from..... And looking at the frames.. After Gino hugs him Gambino is shot.... And if Gambino was shot in the back... Then the bullet had a chance of passing through and into Gino...

1) Gambino was shot by a snipe in Durem. He was shot from behind. The sniper would've had a clear shot if Gino hadn't distracted Gambino and made him turn around. And Gambino's mass could easily stop the bullet from going through entriely. AND it didn't hit Gambino, it grazed his pocketwatch.

2) Gino never hugged him. He never got the chance to. And did you see him pull out a gun? No. I doubt the admins would do that without letting us see it.
This theory stopped being funny about 243 threads ago, thanks.

Chatty Streaker

Aswell a tower tall enough to take out Gambino and Durem.... How could the sniper shoot from the mansion all the way up there and over that distance? The shot would never make it... Use your brains and think of Gravity... The shot would slow going up and then fall...
one is, gino didn't do it. and another, how is he a bloody sniper on the tower? the klk reminds me of a camera man =o

Chatty Streaker

Mynxine
I am not trying to be funny.. I am posting a serious idea... Why take hte Edmund and Merideth ones serious and not this one?
Diablo Darkfire
Mynxine
I am not trying to be funny.. I am posting a serious idea... Why take hte Edmund and Merideth ones serious and not this one?

I don't take any of the threads seriously. I'm like a disillusioned war vet.

And Gino can't be the sniper. He never hugged his father in the first place. The sniper was in Durem. That wasn't just a random comic page. "Gee let's show this random guy with a gun!" no. It's just...a really stupid, trite theory, I'm sorry.

Chatty Streaker

Jamizoid
Diablo Darkfire

1) Gambino was shot by a snipe in Durem. He was shot from behind. The sniper would've had a clear shot if Gino hadn't distracted Gambino and made him turn around. And Gambino's mass could easily stop the bullet from going through entriely. AND it didn't hit Gambino, it grazed his pocketwatch.

2) Gino never hugged him. He never got the chance to. And did you see him pull out a gun? No. I doubt the admins would do that without letting us see it.
1) How could the shot make it to the tower with Gravity and the tower being alot taller then the mansion and the distance between....?
2) How can we not know the gun was not cleverly hidden? You kill my ideas before hearing htem out. Just because your Gino fanboys and girls it does not mean we can rule him out as a suspect due to the fact that he was on the tower... And they never pointed out where hewas shot... And where it hit the pocket watch.

Chatty Streaker

Mynxine
Diablo Darkfire
Mynxine

And Gino can't be the sniper. He never hugged his father in the first place. The sniper was in Durem. That wasn't just a random comic page. "Gee let's show this random guy with a gun!" no. It's just...a really stupid, trite theory, I'm sorry.
>.> Like I said... It is impossible for a sniper to shoot to the top of the tower from the Helson Mansion.
Diablo Darkfire
Mynxine
Diablo Darkfire
Mynxine

>.> Like I said... It is impossible for a sniper to shoot to the top of the tower from the Helson Mansion.

We like to call it fantasy.
Gino hates you mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas