Welcome to Gaia! ::

is there a way that people maybe can decompile something like a echanted trunk to find out whats in it with out opening it. cz i used to buy them off the market and now everything was less than 200 gold return. or is it a safe trade?

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Nope, it's impossible.

The item you get inside an Enchanted Trunk, Blue Box or Pink Box is completely random. If there was any way to find out what was in them, then it would just be completely pointless.
Holyman3710
is there a way that people maybe can decompile something like a echanted trunk to find out whats in it with out opening it. cz i used to buy them off the market and now everything was less than 200 gold return. or is it a safe trade?
Ok. Ignor me then sweatdrop I was wrong

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Version 2.0

Well, what you said might be right, I don't know. What I mean is that there's no "legal" way of working out what you're going to get in an Enchanted Trunk.

I'm completely unaware of whether there is or isn't some way to look at the code or whatever and find out, but as you said, if there is then you'll probably be permabanned for using it.

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You can, but it would involve hacking the system, and you don't really want to get banned over an enchanted trunk, do you?
Seth Darkheart
Version 2.0

Well, what you said might be right, I don't know. What I mean is that there's no "legal" way of working out what you're going to get in an Enchanted Trunk.

I'm completely unaware of whether there is or isn't some way to look at the code or whatever and find out, but as you said, if there is then you'll probably be permabanned for using it.
Oh... so technically, I was correct...

I saw the announcement and didnt understand it. But I think it means virtually the same thing. sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Version 2.0
oh... so technically, I was correct...

I saw the announcement and didnt understand it. But I think it means virtually the same thing. sweatdrop

Yep.

I probably misinterpreted the question. There's an announcement? *Goes to look.*
Seth Darkheart
Version 2.0
oh... so technically, I was correct...

Yep.

I probably misinterpreted the question. There's an announcement? *Goes to look.*
Yeh... About decompiling the code of fishing flash doohickies. WAY over my head... sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Version 2.0
Yeh... About decompiling the code of fishing flash doohickies. WAY over my head... sweatdrop

Oh right.

This is just one of those situations in which ignorance truly is bliss. If you don't know what they're talking about then you certainly don't know how to do it. That means that:
a) You can never be tempted to do it.
b) You probably will never do it, as the chances of you stumbling across it by accident are ridiculously low.

xd 3nodding
Seth Darkheart
Version 2.0

Oh right.

This is just one of those situations in which ignorance truly is bliss. If you don't know what they're talking about then you certainly don't know how to do it. That means that:
a) You can never be tempted to do it.
b) You probably will never do it, as the chances of you stumbling across it by accident are ridiculously low.

xd 3nodding
Wise man speaketh truth! surprised

I would like to know why people actually bother to try and bot, hack or decomwhatty Gaia. They know theyre gonna get banned.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Version 2.0

I would like to know why people actually bother to try and bot, hack or decomwhatty Gaia. They know theyre gonna get banned.

They bother for exactly the same reason that people try to steal, murder and commit tax fraud. They know the consequences, but don't think they're going to get caught.
Seth Darkheart
Version 2.0

They bother for exactly the same reason that people try to steal, murder and commit tax fraud. They know the consequences, but don't think they're going to get caught.
They dont think theyre gonna get caught...
Its bloody obvious theyre gonna get caught!
How stupid can people get?

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Version 2.0

That's the thing though, isn't it. People who attempt this sort of thing think they're being clever by doing it; they think they're clever enough to avoid being caught.

"Sure, he got caught... But I'm not that stupid. I'll cover my tracks. Really well, like."
Seth Darkheart
Version 2.0

That's the thing though, isn't it. People who attempt this sort of thing think they're being clever by doing it; they think they're clever enough to avoid being caught.

"Sure, he got caught... But I'm not that stupid. I'll cover my tracks. Really well, like."
Logical Man: "Then How will you cover the proof that you covered your tracks?"

Illiogical man: "BAH!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas