Welcome to Gaia! ::

It looks more like a chicken.

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Oooh..I see it! Pretty freaky, but still neat-o. 3nodding Yet it took me a few moments to see Gambino's shape formed in the splashes. I had to tilt my head a few times to finally see it. xd Good eyes!
Ac.Wings
Oooh..I see it! Pretty freaky, but still neat-o. 3nodding Yet it took me a few moments to see Gambino's shape formed in the splashes. I had to tilt my head a few times to finally see it. xd Good eyes!

lol. Is that gambino's spirit or something?
anyone else.

(secretly a bump ninja )

Hallowed Knight

did anybody other than me notice the lines on the market place? look closley, and youll see them.
Zazabi
did anybody other than me notice the lines on the market place? look closley, and youll see them.

whoah! yeah!
His spirit lives on!
Isamu-san
User Image

Isn't that interesting? Its like he's pointing that way.
I had to rotate that bloody thing 4 times to finally see it...and thats pretty cool! Hmmm...maybe hes pointing to his tower to attack VH Mansion!!!
i..dont..see it..
Whoa...that's freaky! gonk
Hocrap! Yeah it took me a while but I finally saw it! Now that can be evidence that maybe he was involved in this whole thing and just wanted to get the von helson twins? That's why he built his mansion so high to reach Durem!

Magic Genius

now if you look at the giant splash to the right of it...it kinda looks like his body, with the head kind of......off. eek
it really is
He didn't land there. He landed on the map directly to the right of Isle de Gambino- with a splash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff