Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
merifortn
the gun was aimed at the vh sisters but the bullit bounced off some kind of metal then hit gambino on top of his tower 3nodding

That would be wicked awesome. 3nodding

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
[Puke Queen]
merifortn
the gun was aimed at the vh sisters but the bullit bounced off some kind of metal then hit gambino on top of his tower 3nodding

That would be wicked awesome. 3nodding
too bad it didn't the bullit would go throught or get stuck in the metal

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
ninja *stalks teh PQ* I like, but .. but Liam!!! He's so hot! He can't be bad!! XD

..'sides I also fancy the ide athat the sniper is a female xd

Edit: Ooh ooh! Maybe it's a robot made by Liam!! *DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!*
[Kawaii Sachi's Rant] Liam's motive: He remembers Gambino is his dad, he gets angry, and wants to kill Gambino

How he might be Gambino's son: He says he doesn't know his parents and has been on his own since 5. He has yellow hair like Gambino, and Gambino might have cast him away cause back then he as poor and didn't have enough money to support Liam.

How Liam did it if there was the other sniper: the sniper was not for Gambino, it was for Liam. Sniper=Edmund. Eddie is a friend of Gambino, and he hears about Liam so he goes there to kill Liam. Liam (Aekea) is closer to the tower than Eddie (Durem), so it would be easier to kill Gambino.

Facts and ideas: Liam can build bots and destroy them. Maybe he built the Easter Bunny, whose giant carrot is the sniper gun. The Easter eggs collected from us were explosives used to bomb the tower.

It's my screwed up theory. xP [/Kawaii Sachi's Rant]

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Kawaii Sachi
[Kawaii Sachi's Rant] Liam's motive: He remembers Gambino is his dad, he gets angry, and wants to kill Gambino

How he might be Gambino's son: He says he doesn't know his parents and has been on his own since 5. He has yellow hair like Gambino, and Gambino might have cast him away cause back then he as poor and didn't have enough money to support Liam.

How Liam did it if there was the other sniper: the sniper was not for Gambino, it was for Liam. Sniper=Edmund. Eddie is a friend of Gambino, and he hears about Liam so he goes there to kill Liam. Liam (Aekea) is closer to the tower than Eddie (Durem), so it would be easier to kill Gambino.

Facts and ideas: Liam can build bots and destroy them. Maybe he built the Easter Bunny, whose giant carrot is the sniper gun. The Easter eggs collected from us were explosives used to bomb the tower.

I very much like your rant. 3nodding

Rhea- xd If the sniper was female, I'd go with Meredith, only because I like that idea.

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
[Puke Queen]

Rhea- xd If the sniper was female, I'd go with Meredith, only because I like that idea.

Plan|face has an interesting thread that seems to place Cindy to blame XD

It's all weird whatever's goin' on...

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
[Puke Queen]
Kawaii Sachi

nnnoo not meredith she has my name

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Rhea Unit 500
[Puke Queen]

I enjoyed that theory too...makes you wonder....no?

Meri- xd Britney Spears and I share the same name...how do you think I feel?

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
[Puke Queen]
Rhea Unit 500
[Puke Queen]

Maybe it's a sexy new NCP!!!! ^_____^ heart heart heart

Or a robot... that Liam built...but is still hot... xd

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
[Puke Queen]
Rhea Unit 500
[Puke Queen]

sorry for your self

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Rhea Unit 500
[Puke Queen]
Rhea Unit 500
[Puke Queen]

Maybe it's a sexy new NCP!!!! ^_____^ heart heart heart

Or a robot... that Liam built...but is still hot... xd

Le gasp! Yush! heart domokun

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
it was gino he shot his fother for not being there for him when his fother was rebelling against the vh sisters so he was like "dad iam gona shoot you!" so he did.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
merifortn
it was gino he shot his fother for not being there for him when his fother was rebelling against the vh sisters so he was like "dad iam gona shoot you!" so he did.

Maybe.... 3nodding
Gino was reaching for something in his back pocket in one frame . . . the next frame, gambino was shot. Assuming the sniper couldn't reach . . .
Also, maybe Gino remembered everything earlier on, and hired someone to act as a sniper and pull the trigger, even though the bullet wouldn't reach, making everyone else think Gambino was sniped, when in fact, Gino waxxed him.

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Why would brain-washed lil' Gino have a gun in the first place!? Dun make Gino the killer!! crying crying gonk Leave him out of this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff