Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
This is a Forum Site, not a Game Site. Their Pixels are nice, but they aren't needed and the one who gets the most pixels or spends the most GC does NOT win a prize. That means GC is not needed for you to enjoy the site.
I get so tired of people saying things like that....

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
pallbearer
I feel the same way. It's like seriously Gaia, slow your roll and ******** off. I'm not spending any money. I'm sick of 10+ "announcements" advertising the same cash shop thing over and over and over again.

Quoted for truth.

Seriously, I cannot wait for this Summer Sale to end. I'm sick of clicking through these announcements just to clear my fawking header. emotion_facepalm

I don't play with G-Cash either. I can't afford it and I've long stopped doing Cash Tree rewards.
Now, I just sell junk and earn gold that way.
I still stick around for the friends I've made and the role plays I'm apart of.

I'm getting back into the manga now too. At least it's getting touched at all nowadays.
As for items, hah, I'm not that interested anymore. Anything shiny is out of my reach unless someone feels charitable. xd

Humorist

uninanonomonitity
eh the people who run gaia has changed hands a few times.

its a forum tho, thats the main reason for comin here i guess
that's what they alll say.....
im sure it helps if you had a fancy avatar in the gaiaonline community
I only roleplay so I've always got something to do. The avatar stuff is secondary.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
The people, the user base.
The friendly peeps.
Thats what is here for non cash users.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
First and foremost Gaia is a forum. If you can't afford the items then it's not such a big deal. I mean isn't it more enjoyable to find people with similar interests to chat with?

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
As much as it's a forum site I'm really only here because of habit. I can only whine so much about inflation and the cb moves too quickly for me to post like I was before so I don't really have a reason to stay I guess.

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
^-^ I know the feeling all too well. Despite what I appear, I too am a non GC user.
>w<;; I get gifted and I work hard for my earnings. I believe if one has the talent to create something, one can get gold through one's hard work. But what's the point if you have to work grueling hours on a game for some ol' pixels, ey?
It's the friendship and entertaining posts that matter the most.

Shameless Streaker

The forums are my fav part so that. I don't see a reason to leave because dressing up the avis was never my only reason to like this site
Don't really use GC. I think there are other stuff to do here than dress up. I like random posting.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Gaia is a forum site. So if you don't like interacting with other people, there is not much for you to do.

But seriously, you cab enjoy the forums just fine without having to buy anything.

I don't even check announcements anymore and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything.
actually, I feel like I am more relaxed about the state of Gaia than 99% of the people bitching and whining about every new cash item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff