Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
Quote:
Had the chain deflected it, it would still hurt to be smacked with the velocity of a bullet. The chain could have dug into the skin. And So he grabbed his stomach. You don't grab your stomach when you get shot in the back, dipshit. That's like getting stabbed in the eyes and screaming 'Ah! My foot!'

the bullet went straight through his Torso thats why he grabbed his stomech.

Did you not notice the obvious distance between the two towers? He'd need . . . a rocket launcher, or something of that sort, to do any damage. And a rocket launcher would do more than just a hole that you CAN'T. EVEN. SEE.
ah but this is gaia where Zombies intergrate with humans and a Cyborg Rabbit Exist, odds are the Technology is a little Lot better than IRL

W A N K R's Partner In Crime

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Amabael
Ok...well, then how do you explain the guy on the clock tower in the black cloak with the shotgun? Is he just there for decoration?

You must not have read very carefully. Do it again. There's a big bit about that.
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
Did you not notice the obvious distance between the two towers? He'd need . . . a rocket launcher, or something of that sort, to do any damage. And a rocket launcher would do more than just a hole that you CAN'T. EVEN. SEE.
Gaia. NO PHYSICS IN GAIA. The bullet made the distance because the universe of manga doesn't care that it couldn't make that distance.
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
..okay how did Gino get a Gun then? I think someone would've noticed if a 15 year old Veggitable was carrying a gun now wouldn't they? also if Gino had just figured out who his Father was Why would he shoot him? I mean true Gambino wasn't exactly a model for Fathers everywhere but i doubt Gino would ever shoot him.

Yes, but it's more than likely Gino concealed it.. I forgot to add that.
And he probably went slightly mad, having all those nightmarish memories of zombies and such supressed for so long. In that bit of insanity, what little brain he was using that was left probably pointed all the blame at his father.
wait a second your earlier theory was that the Von Helsons had something to do with it. so what is it Blackmail and Premeditated Murder or shock and somehow having a Gun on him?

Like I said, the Von Helsons set him up to it. He planned to do it already. But rmembering things as awful as the Halloween event pushed him a little further. Without those kinds of memories, he'd not have shot his father.
so thats your theory? that for some Reason the Twins thought it would be a good idea to entrust an assination attempt with a quite literally Braindead 15 year old.

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
NekoTalim
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
Quote:
Had the chain deflected it, it would still hurt to be smacked with the velocity of a bullet. The chain could have dug into the skin. And So he grabbed his stomach. You don't grab your stomach when you get shot in the back, dipshit. That's like getting stabbed in the eyes and screaming 'Ah! My foot!'

the bullet went straight through his Torso thats why he grabbed his stomech.

ah but this is gaia where Zombies intergrate with humans and a Cyborg Rabbit Exist, odds are the Technology is a little Lot better than IRL

But, that doesn't mean I think it had to do with the sniper. The bullet probably would have missed anyway, and even if it hadn't, it would have hit him sideways, at least slightly. Check the maps and city positioning.

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
NekoTalim
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
..okay how did Gino get a Gun then? I think someone would've noticed if a 15 year old Veggitable was carrying a gun now wouldn't they? also if Gino had just figured out who his Father was Why would he shoot him? I mean true Gambino wasn't exactly a model for Fathers everywhere but i doubt Gino would ever shoot him.

And he probably went slightly mad, having all those nightmarish memories of zombies and such supressed for so long. In that bit of insanity, what little brain he was using that was left probably pointed all the blame at his father.
wait a second your earlier theory was that the Von Helsons had something to do with it. so what is it Blackmail and Premeditated Murder or shock and somehow having a Gun on him?

Like I said, the Von Helsons set him up to it. He planned to do it already. But rmembering things as awful as the Halloween event pushed him a little further. Without those kinds of memories, he'd not have shot his father.
so thats your theory? that for some Reason the Twins thought it would be a good idea to entrust an assination attempt with a quite literally Braindead 15 year old.

Yes. That's my theory. mad
He's not completely braindead, just... without memory.
NekoTalim

Have you not noticed that there is NOBODY on the streets of any gaia town?
I'm sure a dog with a ******** machette could wander around without being noticed.
Sorry to tell you folks, but NO bullet shot from the clock tower in Durem would have even gone the distance to the top of the tower on Gambino. And the tower wasn't tall enough to reach Durem when it fell. The distance between Durem and Gambino is further than the tower was tall. The "science" just doesn't add up.

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Clocktower
NekoTalim

I'm sure a dog with a ******** machette could wander around without being noticed.

xd
Thank you.
I wasn't considering that.
But I still like my concealment idea. domokun
TRex-kun
Sorry to tell you folks, but NO bullet shot from the clock tower in Durem would have even gone the distance to the top of the tower on Gambino. And the tower wasn't tall enough to reach Durem when it fell. The distance between Durem and Gambino is further than the tower was tall. The "science" just doesn't add up.
That's because science and Gaia do not coincide in the least. It's a STORY, people. Suspend disbelief and enjoy it.
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
NekoTalim

Yes. That's my theory. mad
He's not completely braindead, just... without memory.
the Kid was a Veggitable its interesting but in a lot of cases having Amnesia actually prevents people from doing everyday things like knowing how to brush your teeth or drive a car or whatever. this is a little Depressing it can get to the point that not only do they not know how to brush their teeth They don't even understand what a Tooth is. somehow i think Gino was somewhere between only losing his memories and being Braindead, due to the fact that he barely even talked.
TRex-kun

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I don't think the laws of physics are in play here. I mean, come on, this isn't exactly real life.

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
TRex-kun

Which is exactly what I've been saying.
I understand the ********, because he survived a catastrophic explosion before.

But the gun?
No. Nuh-uh.
The shot had to have come from closer.
Clocktower
NekoTalim

..but Gino was on top of the Tower in clear view of his father! so really how is it possible that his father would miss him carrying a Gun? i mean before he went Loco
Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
TRex-kun

Which is exactly what I've been saying.
I understand the ********, because he survived a catastrophic explosion before.

But the gun?
No. Nuh-uh.
The shot had to have come from closer.
..how the ******** is the gun any diffrent?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff