Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Sex Symbol

And guess what? I still do!

Do you think I'd come back if I had nothing but horrible complaints against Gaia, inflation, and the "horrible management?"

No, of course not you ninnies! xp

Oh no! You can not haz ur devil tail 'cuz inflations!

Those damn admins and corporate types no cares about us little guiz! emo

Mods r lettin' da spamz and trollz go on a rampage! mad

Users abuzin' da MP! evil

Too many cashes and not goldiez update! scream

Events no r fun ne more! emotion_0A0

No spoon sillies, because the discussion is self-evident. 3nodding

I love you guys! emotion_yatta

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I come to play zOMG! and chat with friends. The business topics are interesting since that is what I went to school for. Some days I feel I just log on to do daily stuff and log off.

Enduring Sex Symbol

Scobre
I come to play zOMG! and chat with friends. The business topics are interesting since that is what I went to school for. Some days I feel I just log on to do daily stuff and log off.

You're welcome to your opinons and to discuss whatever you want. 3nodding

But so am I. wink
I'm a cat that can fire lasers from it's eyes?

I just lurk on here. Health is not good for me in RL and I am always busy.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Yeah, some days there's just so much vinegar in the GCD that we could have pickles for days.
Sometimes I can't take it. I have to take a break for a while. Hit the eject button and come back after a while.

But my favorite times are events and monthly CI days. It's almost like and entirely different mood. Everybody so excited over new shiny things. It's so nice.

Plus I've made so many friends, so I always have them to look forward to.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
1-800-OMG-STFU
Scobre

But so am I. wink

Um what do you want to know? xd I don't know there are a lot of things that aren't fun on the site like they used to be. But zOMG! is one of the few games I still enjoy. I like playing blackjack a lot too. Dumpster Dive, Loyal's Bazaar, and GoFusion are newer features I like. I've just accepted that Gaia doesn't want to fix inflation. But yeah I'll sign on to chat and play with friends although I miss having an IM feature a lot. I guess since Gaia has taken its new direction I've spent more time using other things like Facebook, Skype, Recolor.me and Aura Kingdom. Wii U has been fun to use too. I'm a huge Sims fan so happy Sims 4 has come out recently. I really like gold shops a lot. It's been hard not having both my siblings log on the site anymore. I've never really cared how much pixel wealth I can get on a site or game. I've been pretty happy using gold shops and GoFusion as alternative features to the MP. I really like the animal update I admit and still hoping the pet system will be worked on.

Enduring Sex Symbol

Scobre
1-800-OMG-STFU
Scobre

But so am I. wink

Um what do you want to know? xd I don't know there are a lot of things that aren't fun on the site like they used to be. But zOMG! is one of the few games I still enjoy. I like playing blackjack a lot too. Dumpster Dive, Loyal's Bazaar, and GoFusion are newer features I like. I've just accepted that Gaia doesn't want to fix inflation. But yeah I'll sign on to chat and play with friends although I miss having an IM feature a lot. I guess since Gaia has taken its new direction I've spent more time using other things like Facebook, Skype, Recolor.me and Aura Kingdom. Wii U has been fun to use too. I'm a huge Sims fan so happy Sims 4 has come out recently. I really like gold shops a lot. It's been hard not having both my siblings log on the site anymore. I've never really cared how much pixel wealth I can get on a site or game. I've been pretty happy using gold shops and GoFusion as alternative features to the MP. I really like the animal update I admit and still hoping the pet system will be worked on.

If you couldn't find SOME enjoyment out of this place though, you wouldn't come back. cool

Enduring Sex Symbol

Dante Rebellion Sparda
I'm a cat that can fire lasers from it's eyes?

I just lurk on here. Health is not good for me in RL and I am always busy.

As long as you're having fun with your lurking... ninja

Angelic Champion

I won't lie, I mainly lurk on the site most of the time. I come here for the Halloween Event....and spend the rest of the year being excited for the Halloween Event. Lol.

I just really like Halloween events. emotion_awesome

Enduring Sex Symbol

Madam Ace
Yeah, some days there's just so much vinegar in the GCD that we could have pickles for days.
Sometimes I can't take it. I have to take a break for a while. Hit the eject button and come back after a while.

But my favorite times are events and monthly CI days. It's almost like and entirely different mood. Everybody so excited over new shiny things. It's so nice.

Yay for fun things! emotion_yatta

Although if you think the GCD is rough, try SF. I'm afraid to. whee

Enduring Sex Symbol

icyMOTHA
I won't lie, I mainly lurk on the site most of the time. I come here for the Halloween Event....and spend the rest of the year being excited for the Halloween Event. Lol.

I just really like Halloween events. emotion_awesome

Whatever gets your rocks off babe. cool

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
1-800-OMG-STFU
Scobre
1-800-OMG-STFU
Scobre

But so am I. wink

If you couldn't find SOME enjoyment out of this place though, you wouldn't come back. cool

Yeah there are ups and downs with the site. Honestly zOMG! is like a pain killer for me when my health is bad. The game is just so unique and funny looking, I love it and it relaxes me.

Enduring Sex Symbol

Scobre
1-800-OMG-STFU
Scobre
1-800-OMG-STFU
Scobre

But so am I. wink

Yeah there are ups and downs with the site. Honestly zOMG! is like a pain killer for me when my health is bad. The game is just so unique and funny looking, I love it and it relaxes me.

You're makin' my point for me. 3nodding

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

1-800-OMG-STFU
Madam Ace

I tried once. Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I never been there since.

Enduring Sex Symbol

Madam Ace
1-800-OMG-STFU
Madam Ace

I tried once. Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I never been there since.

rofl

I'll join you and keep you company if you do it. But not going in alone. Never again. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff