Hotorobi
nah .. i like being original

Interestingly enough your avatars can be quite a point of inspiration gonk

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
There's only been a couple users that I've felt this way about, to be honest. I'm dating one of them, and the other user. . . Ugh. I envy them to death.

I never tried to copy another user, but I did try to emulate their style a little bit. . but sucked so horribly. e_e And really, I felt like such a hypocrite for trying to mirror their style a bit. Sure, Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but frankly I find it annoying yet I tried to imitate them a slight bit. Ugh. So, that's when I said, "Enough. I give up." And just went back to doing me.
But honestly, if I had the riches and the style like these users have. . . s**t, son, I'd be set. I'd be happy. But at the same time, would I really?
So, right now I'm just happy doing my own thing and evolving my style. It's ok to envy another user once in a while, and it's ok to privately emulate their style once in a while, I think. Just don't straight up mimic them! Some people go too far with that sometimes!

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
I do a love of envy..ing. Is that a word? I think that's a word. Maybe. Hmm.

Mostly because people have faces. And the combinations people come up with to show expression and such character on the face where, just a year or two ago, was impossible....it almost makes me want a face.

ALMOST.

Don't think anybody has tried being me though, or the other way around. I've stuck to PQ for years and I don't even think I'd be able to do anything else at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff