Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I wanna be a better version of me!
Like me but great at everything I want to be!

I do admire other peoples talent but I think I admire them not because they are themselves but what they make. Unless it's their actual personality and then I just wanna be buddy's with them because I think we would get along.

If I just admire them for the things they make or the talents they have it's not like I want to be them but I just want to be as talented.

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Do we have to stick both of you in a corner for a time out?

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              i remember a few years ago i used to admire a handful of specific users avatars because of how well put together they were ;v;/
              i never right off the bat copied though, just tried to use a few item combinations but i never succeeded... the original was always better!
              there are still some users i look up to for their avatar making now *u* heart
              but i've never wanted to full-out copy someone~

i'd say copying to the very last detail is... well, kinda weird. it's a little creepy too.
              some people might see it as flattery but it's kinda strange ;;; especially if you put a lot of effort into making it.
              if you mean copying how they act personally as well, then that's just too far. x_x;

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I saw an air pirate last night when the same theme and color scheme as me. He didn't copy me, I didn't copy him, we both just have really good taste.

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
If I'm going to be copying anyone, it would be a pose from an item, and the using it for my own imagination. I think it's kinda rude when someone refuses to share what an item is. It's not like they filed copyright or something. talk2hand

Tipsy Pirate

I heard if I needed to get a basketball sucked through a straw I should come here...?

Magic Hobo

Wow, like a dozen posts got deleted off this thread since the last time I checked it. biggrin Good, I'm sure that'll make the internet forget.

Sparkly Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Typically I will see an avatar I like and merely draw inspiration from them. It's fine to admire and emulate, but I don't think it's right to copy someone outright.

Rare

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Wow, like a dozen posts got deleted off this thread since the last time I checked it. biggrin Good, I'm sure that'll make the internet forget.

It's weird because I didn't intend for this thread to be so long nor start drama but then it did?

Funny to see Ridley copies around tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces