Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I have the same attitude towards the inflation pretty much. Every time something changes and there are a hundred rage thread, my reaction is just "calm... down..." in the end it's just pixels and i'm here for the entertainment anyway.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Murder Is Kawaii
I have the same attitude towards the inflation pretty much. Every time something changes and there are a hundred rage thread, my reaction is just "calm... down..." in the end it's just pixels and i'm here for the entertainment anyway.
User Image

True, and the mp is CONSTANTLY changing. They just need to be watchful of what amount of gold they want to spend and be patient for items to deflate. It happens, I had an item on my wishlist that used to be 30b and deflated to 3b. It took a while, but hey, it happened.

The best time to get items is when there is a re-release/recolor or kickstarter happening. People get a surplus of those items/run out of gold.

Star

I don't care about the state of the economy because of two reasons:

1) I'm able to adapt to this economy by buying and selling. I haven't bought Gaia Cash in about 6 months, and I'm doing just fine.

2) Acting up and causing a shitstorm isn't going to do anything. Last summer I made a thread about how pointless all the complaining in GCD was and how it was just spamming the feed, and it was in the top for 3 months before I asked a moderator to move it.

Impassioned Misfit

There will be no crash in the economy.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Murder Is Kawaii

I haven't checked the GCD since the new kick starter officially began but I imagine it's filled with rage threads and theories and such about it already.

I'm the same way though. So much rage over pixels. I'm sitting here playing my games and slowly earning gold. It's all good. lol

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
S0AD

1) I'm able to adapt to this economy by buying and selling. I haven't bought Gaia Cash in about 6 months, and I'm doing just fine.

This is pretty much what I've been doing too. It seems to be the best way to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff