Welcome to Gaia! ::

i've seen the crazy loon on the building but i have no idea what joining him will do? is he more on the good side or the bad?

Kikuyoshi's Husbando

Your obviously new or you wouldn't have posted this here. Head to the help forum, or find where ever this information has been posted on Gaia. I know it is out there, but exactly where I'm not positive.
Gambino is one of the originals that have been here for a long time he was very powerful until the vonhelson sluts decided they wanted to take over. His son Gino was kidnapped by the vonhelson twins and his mansion was brought down and now he is banned from Durem, it's really sad. Gambino has had his fair share of greediness and has had some bad moments but he still is a pretty good guy. The Vonhelson twins are just bitches who wanted to take over. Gambino supports his followers and he intends to rebuild his mansion and his power back up thanx to all those who have donated and helped him so grab an anti vonhelson picket sign and join in the fight to protect gambino and gaia from the vonhelson twins
thanks for all the info its helped alot!! smile and yes i am new, but does this process happen over and over again? stare
Different events happen around gaia. Its like you're jumping into the middle of a story so its understandable that you are confused.

The big tower is new.

Last halloween zombies overran the old mansion and it somehow blew up and left Gambino penniless.

Then stuff happened as the drained anema said.

Gambino asked for donations to help return him to power.

He used the donations to build said tower on yonder island.

The Von Helson twins were pissed and tried to start a rebellion and are selling picket signs.

To counter that, gambino said that anybody who donated to the tower gets a picket sign for free. Otherwise you gotta pay for it.

I recommend that you probably stay out of this whole mess for now until you know whats going on.
i hate people who ask who is gambino and on what side must i go gonk
7-Stradus-7
i've seen the crazy loon on the building but i have no idea what joining him will do? is he more on the good side or the bad?
gonk
7-Stradus-7

Wanna know what's special about the Von Helsons?

The pleasing pixels they pack.

'Sides, Gambino's freaking nuts.
La_Li_Lu_Le_Lo
7-Stradus-7

...0_o

It seems most of the Von Helson fans I talk to are men who are just with dem so they can drool at the sister's breasts. Frickin pervs. *kills Von Hellsluts* Put some real clothes on, strippers.

Dapper Gekko

Read this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6398423

Refresh if you see [ Message temporarily off-line ] until you see the real post... errors...

Tipsy Conversationalist

___Lady_Kass___
La_Li_Lu_Le_Lo
7-Stradus-7

...0_o

It seems most of the Von Helson fans I talk to are men who are just with dem so they can drool at the sister's breasts. Frickin pervs. *kills Von Hellsluts* Put some real clothes on, strippers.

stare Do I look like a perv. dude to you? You know what? Don't answer that... sweatdrop But honestly, I like the sisters better. biggrin I know they seem a little biotchy, but seriously; Gambino is just... weird. eek
loveandpeacepenguin
___Lady_Kass___
La_Li_Lu_Le_Lo
7-Stradus-7

...0_o

stare Do I look like a perv. dude to you? You know what? Don't answer that... sweatdrop But honestly, I like the sisters better. biggrin I know they seem a little biotchy, but seriously; Gambino is just... weird. eek

To be frank, I don't like either one of them. I'm not joining Gambino or the Twins or the Gaian Rebellion as they say... Everyone has the good side and bad. For me, I'd rather not get involved until something (or someone) proves to me that their side is right. My opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff