Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now i fully know there are some pro gambino sign that are not mine.. but i was wondering how people where useing/wearing them.

For people who don't know.. i made the sign they look like this. User Image

Now im not saying i own the sign.. gaia does.. i just edit to be the pro gambino sign.. im just curious how many people like my edit.

User Image

Update:Ok there seem to be some confusion here.. These are not real sign you can get in your inventory.. This is a edit I made.

New sign: User Image

The no side sign.. are you neutral.. well show it off!! now i don't mind if people take this blank sign and put there own logo on it.. but just don't say you did it all yourself removing the red and G and all.. when you just took this one... i left little marks on it so ill know if it mine or not if you say you made and that it.. ill leave it alone... and let you go on with your life.. just my royal piss off when people act badass for other people work with there added in
I like the edit biggrin
Truly, quite nice. 3nodding

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
I want a sign.
I like the edit its cool but I prefer the Anti Von Helson one in my sig for some reason. Dunno y....

Tactical Tamer

awsome i bought a anti sign but i wish there was an actual pro sign
I think it looks good, specially for sigs. I like the light effect. ^_^ Mind if I take it. (with credit to you of course. 3nodding )
Bows " thank you.. ill do anything for the great gambino"
ok I haven't been on in a couple of days. Please clarify. Are the only REAL items ANTI gambino? Or are there anti Vonhelsons as well?
[~Coin Operated Girl~]
I think it looks good, specially for sigs. I like the light effect. ^_^ Mind if I take it. (with credit to you of course. 3nodding )

Oh heck ya... allot people are useing it... im not in it for fame.. we a little fame * day dreams of gambino thanking his loyal servant for the signs*
xX_BrightEyes_Xx
ok I haven't been on in a couple of days. Please clarify. Are the only REAL items ANTI gambino? Or are there anti Vonhelsons as well?

The only REAL Sign is the AntiGambino sign

The Anti Vonhelson was made by some one else

I made the Pro Gambino sign.
Lewa-chan
Anti Von Helson sign

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Gambino alert!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i have hurd the word and the word is GAMBINO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces