Welcome to Gaia! ::

JordanJM
Sketcher_Chik
JordanJM
o.OCheckDO_o
Wow, that was. . .sad

JM was on my good list, then he did something like that sweatdrop
When good GCD Regs go bad
Hey I like to speak the truth and I hate people who are stupid and immature. 3nodding
You were the stupid immature person there, flamming a person asking for a rating, that wrong, some n00bs don't even do that, they just talk like idiots

You really need to stop trying to flame, you coming out meaner than should be and can start getting reported for harassment

And don't say I'm some immature person, I'm almost a sophmore (once this damn school year ends) and I am very mature, compared to you at least
Well N00Bs need to read the FAQ and the stickes and should know to use litterature and I don't care if your mature I'm not immature if I was I would be god modding in Barton Town right now.

I'm saying that the way you handled youself in the thread provided in the first post was immature, you just said it sucked, that is neither constructive critisism, or what she wanted, so with that post there, you can be counted as a immature person
The Iron Magus
JordanJM
The Iron Magus
JordanJM
The Iron Magus
You should work on that self-esteem problem.
What does this have to do with my self-esteem?

Hear that whooshing sound? That's the sound of my comment going straight over your head.
Why don't you just go to the chatterbox and I think you have a low self-esteem picking on a 14 year old. If your so mature why don't you just leave.

Did you notice that this started by YOU insulting ME?
Or have you forgotten?
Accually it started with you trying to make fun of Eclipsen
Guys just stop the flame wars. They were ok at first but have gotten out of hand and are redundent.

JordanJM- I can handle insults my self thank you.
o.OCheckDO_o
JordanJM
Sketcher_Chik
JordanJM
o.OCheckDO_o
Wow, that was. . .sad

Hey I like to speak the truth and I hate people who are stupid and immature. 3nodding
You were the stupid immature person there, flamming a person asking for a rating, that wrong, some n00bs don't even do that, they just talk like idiots

You really need to stop trying to flame, you coming out meaner than should be and can start getting reported for harassment

And don't say I'm some immature person, I'm almost a sophmore (once this damn school year ends) and I am very mature, compared to you at least
Well N00Bs need to read the FAQ and the stickes and should know to use litterature and I don't care if your mature I'm not immature if I was I would be god modding in Barton Town right now.

I'm saying that the way you handled youself in the thread provided in the first post was immature, you just said it sucked, that is neither constructive critisism, or what she wanted, so with that post there, you can be counted as a immature person
With the word sucked?
JordanJM
o.OCheckDO_o
JordanJM
Sketcher_Chik
JordanJM
o.OCheckDO_o
Wow, that was. . .sad

Whith the word sucked?

Just end it please!
Eclipsen
Guys just stop the flame wars. They were ok at first but have gotten out of hand and are redundent.

Just returning the comments he gave to me

I can't belive Gaia's state now, n00bs more common than grass, more newbies that the eye can see, and oldbies slowly leaving

Arwen on a Mod Break, mabey she removed the element of ph34r that kept newbies in tact and set them on the right course

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
JordanJM
The Iron Magus
JordanJM
The Iron Magus
JordanJM
The Iron Magus
You should work on that self-esteem problem.
What does this have to do with my self-esteem?

Hear that whooshing sound? That's the sound of my comment going straight over your head.
Why don't you just go to the chatterbox and I think you have a low self-esteem picking on a 14 year old. If your so mature why don't you just leave.

Did you notice that this started by YOU insulting ME?
Or have you forgotten?
Accually it started with you trying to make fun of Eclipsen
True. But I was talking about between you and me.
Look, I'm not trying to be overly hostile...
I just get a bit ticked off when people start complaining about this kind of thing. Just forget it, alright?
o.OCheckDO_o
Eclipsen

Just returning the comments he gave to me

I can't belive Gaia's state now, n00bs more common than grass, more newbies that the eye can see, and oldbies slowly leaving

Arwen on a Mod Break, mabey she removed the element of ph34r that kept newbies in tact and set them on the right course

*sigh* Then this thread turned to hell and added to the problem. I was just trying to voice some opions.
JordanJM
o.OCheckDO_o
JordanJM
Sketcher_Chik
JordanJM
o.OCheckDO_o
Wow, that was. . .sad

With the word sucked?
I used the word sucked because I was too lazy to type dosn't match or isn't good.
JordanJM
JordanJM
o.OCheckDO_o
JordanJM
Sketcher_Chik

With the word sucked?
I used the word sucked because I was too lazy to type dosn't match or isn't good.

ENOUGH!

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Right. No more flames. But really, what was the point you were trying to make? I honestly thought that thread was harmless.
Ok just let it all stop I'm sorry for flaming and sorry for using the word sucked.

Dapper Gekko

The Iron Magus
Right. No more flames. Really, what was the point you were trying to make? I honestly thought that thread was harmelss.
That's funny. I thought this thread was pointless. whee
The Iron Magus
Right. No more flames. But really, what was the point you were trying to make? I honestly thought that thread was harmelss.

I don't even know how to respond. stare

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Eclipsen
The Iron Magus
Right. No more flames. But really, what was the point you were trying to make? I honestly thought that thread was harmelss.

I don't even know how to respond. stare

Forget it. I say we just drop it and leave. How 'bout it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff