Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was browsing through my favourite shop, Rina's... When I discovered I owned quite a few of the items.

So I went back to view my full inventory and there they were, in all their splendor.

(Yes, they are organised by function/sweet/savoury..) emotion_dowant

Turns out I'll never get enough of food items. I've always had a love for accessories, and little details/handhelds.

I remember when the laptop came out, the first handheld accessory after the staff and pitchfork...

As much as the CI's and RIG's have great art, hair, eyes, etc, I do still adore commons. I would say 90% of my inventory is made up of them.

Do you have an accidental collection? Are you a sucker for commons like me?

Here, have some pie. yum_icecreampie

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

I love the Tavern Wench cinchers. I just wish they came in more colors. Also, I like to have at least one set from the Halloween and Christmas events^^;

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
H3av3n
User Image

I love the Tavern Wench cinchers. I just wish they came in more colors. Also, I like to have at least one set from the Halloween and Christmas events^^;

I feel the exact same way. Seriously. Would it kill the staff to make a pure white cincher? That would complete so many outfits... gonk

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Glasses.
I have a collection of gold shop glasses.
I have a collection of stockings as well.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I actually... did the same thing. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a habit of getting a few things cheaply off the marketplace, then realizing those are in a set, so then I have to go and buy the rest of the set for all this stuff. I'm really thankful for gold shop items though. They let me spend when my gold is burning a hole in my pocket and I get a lot of stuff instead of like one thing. 3nodding

Naughty Pants

Heck yes I collect commons. I just find it easier for something to be in my inventory than in the gold shops when I'm testing things out. The search function does make this easier - but if it's an item I love to wear, I'll buy it in every color.

To that end, Gaia, you could make those wool sweaters that layer under shirts in every frikken shade under the sun and I would buy them.

And leggings. Mmm, leggings.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Eurydice Evyn
H3av3n
User Image

I feel the exact same way. Seriously. Would it kill the staff to make a pure white cincher? That would complete so many outfits... gonk
User Image

I know right! Even the black one looks more gray-ish. I seriously would love a crap ton of recolors of the cinchers.

Indomitable Bro

i have a million of rina's items that i know i will never use, but they're all so cute and good looking~
also have a ton of hats and hoodies from the gold shops that i doubt i'll ever get around to using.

Fashionable Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥ ♥
Ahaha, that's cute. I actually like the cute little items like that
too but I don't think i ever bought a huge amount of them at a time.
Maybe I should and then arrange them properly in my inventory.
Give me something to actually do on here. xD

I used to try and collect every item with a cross pose in it. I've
since given up because I don't really give a s**t about the whole
demon prince spiel my Soubi has anymore.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Fashionable Bear

Adnama Lavode

I'm not alone! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

When the economy in Gaia is tough, I like to remember that the goldshops will always be there emotion_awesome

Perfect Saint

Eurydice Evyn

That item would be golden!

Greedy Bunny

food commons are really high quality, I have a mule with an invo that looks just like that rofl

I go on goldshop spending sprees at least twice a month... gotta get all the colors... :'D

also, the breezy set in Gambino Outfitters is great... actually I love everything in that store lol

Big Bunny

✦i have about 5 full pages of commons :3 gotta buy em all :3

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I was going to say I don't have any accidental collections, but I realize I have a lot of uniforms. The Soldat sets, the Scouts, the medical scrubs, and then school uniforms obviously.

Before looking through my inventory, I would have said kimonos.

Sparkling Transmutator

Every single pair of gold shop glasses. Oddly enough... I rarely wear them. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas