Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Soldier

Still disabled . emotion_facepalm

Did you guys file a ticket or follow up or something ?

Btw , did any of you resold the items you brought from her ?
Mapoii

yup i sold most of it. but gaia reversed everything back to the way it was before i started doing transactions with hyype. i hope you get tp enabled soon ^^

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Mapoii

i did submit a ticket on the 20 right after my pass got disabled.

I didn't resell the one item i got from her so my case was pretty simple (there were only one transaction)

I have gotten back my 15b and they took out the eccentric harmony i've bought

Newbie Businesswoman

13,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
Mapoii

I still have the michael wings i bought from her,but they still haven't investigate my account,so i wonder if i should fill a ticket or just wait for a few more days? sad

Newbie Businesswoman

13,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
Momoka
Mapoii

i did submit a ticket on the 20 right after my pass got disabled.

I didn't resell the one item i got from her so my case was pretty simple (there were only one transaction)

I have gotten back my 15b and they took out the eccentric harmony i've bought

Since when u got ur trading pass back ? hope you don't mind im asking u this sweatdrop sweatdrop

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Darling Candy

Since when u got ur trading pass back ? hope you don't mind im asking u this sweatdrop sweatdrop
i don't mind smile i got it back on yesterday smile

Destructive Aggressor

9,200 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Partygoer 500
Not sure if I should feel bad or not for all the people effected, I don't like venders so much, all they care about is profit, making a internet game with virtual currency and corrupting it is just pathetic, and of course Gaia itself poured a barrel of oil over the fire with its Gold Gens which are still ******** everything up. Every time I log in the prices of stuff goes up or has stayed at their artificially inflated price.

Anyone who defends Gaia on what they have become are exactly whats wrong with the world, total greed.

Although if there they are any innocent users that did get caught up in it I do feel bad that they got effected, kinda surprised so many were, but the venders who were drooling over the low prices only thinking of profit can go f off lol.
Darling Candy

i think you should file a ticket so you'll get their attention. ^^

Big Bunny

Project Whatever
Not sure if I should feel bad or not for all the people effected, I don't like venders so much, all they care about is profit, making a internet game with virtual currency and corrupting it is just pathetic, and of course Gaia itself poured a barrel of oil over the fire with its Gold Gens which are still ******** everything up. Every time I log in the prices of stuff goes up or has stayed at their artificially inflated price.

Anyone who defends Gaia on what they have become are exactly whats wrong with the world, total greed.

Although if there they are any innocent users that did get caught up in it I do feel bad that they got effected, kinda surprised so many were, but the venders who were drooling over the low prices only thinking of profit can go f off lol.

lol im no vendor but the hate is real

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

You know, vendor hate is so obnoxious.
Just because I can press F5 fast and get an item before you even consider looking for it on the marketplace is not my problem.
However, unlike other vendors I actually don't mind striking a deal with "common" users who are questing. I've quested before, I know how it feels.

But to hate someone just because they like to sit in the marketplace and press F5 all day to make gold doesn't make them monsters.

Like really people.. hate is something you reserve for Hitler, not some bored teenager/adult who wants to make virtual currency on an AVATAR site.

Proxy Soldier

xCygnus
Mapoii

yup i sold most of it. but gaia reversed everything back to the way it was before i started doing transactions with hyype. i hope you get tp enabled soon ^^

I bought only one from her and I sold it as well .
If you don't mind me asking , did you file any report the very time you knew about your pass until you got it back ?

Proxy Soldier

Darling Candy
Mapoii

I still have the michael wings i bought from her,but they still haven't investigate my account,so i wonder if i should fill a ticket or just wait for a few more days? sad

If I don't have mine until tomorrow I'll probably file a report then since I'm really starting to get impatient . classified_fu
xp

Ruthless Millionaire

20,325 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I still have yet to get my trading pass back. I did gift out two of the items out. But since then have got them back. Still nothing yet though. I didnt submit a ticket though either.

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
settlefish
sweet ya did it
i've really been wanting to see some discussion in here
especially on something as interesting as this
(it's been pretty boring around here tbh)

this sort of widespread thing has happened before
(a person sending hacked items out to regular users)
i believe they were either banned or just had their trading passes blocked for a while
(both the users and the person behind it)
can't really remember in all honesty sweatdrop

i also remember when some users found out how to change the item images in trades
very creative ways to ruin other's fun

what i think is they'll reverse all the exchanges and purchases
but with so many it may be a time consuming process
so many items and gold switching hands
They've rolled the sire back three days in the past over botted gold.
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

You know, vendor hate is so obnoxious.
Just because I can press F5 fast and get an item before you even consider looking for it on the marketplace is not my problem.
However, unlike other vendors I actually don't mind striking a deal with "common" users who are questing. I've quested before, I know how it feels.

But to hate someone just because they like to sit in the marketplace and press F5 all day to make gold doesn't make them monsters.

Like really people.. hate is something you reserve for Hitler, not some bored teenager/adult who wants to make virtual currency on an AVATAR site.

just to help you out, it's faster to click the the button "Go" in the top right of the listing than pressing F5 ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff