Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i found this screenshot:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unstoppable Krampus

How in the hell would rewarding someone who broke the rules and is being a total jackass fix the site? It would just show more assholes that they can get whatever they want by being obnoxious enough.

User Image

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Soooo (and correct me if my info is wrong, just what I've heard in multiple threads) you want Gaia to unban a user....who stole credit card information and used it to buy $600 worth of Gaia cash? You want Gaia to unban someone who committed credit card fraud?
Yea...no XD

Let the sore loser throw his temper, hopefully he'll get a life soon and stop his stupid attacks...or maybe he'll be arrested for committing a felony.

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Someone should find where he lives and uh... give a proper response.

Sparkly Vampire

6,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
That's not a fix. Gaia just needs a better DDOS mitigation strategy better than "restart the server" lol

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

lol what a crybaby

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Well that's kinda like giving ISIS the money so they don't kill the hostage.

And they usually kill the hostages and other innocents whether they get their demands or not.

Let the bugger rot.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Twisted Lady
How in the hell would rewarding someone who broke the rules and is being a total jackass fix the site? It would just show more assholes that they can get whatever they want by being obnoxious enough.

User Image

Seriously. Why is the OP even suggesting that option? It's like saying that the best way to stop shoplifting is letting people walk out of the store with whatever they want without paying for it. It makes zero sense.

Beloved Stargazer

And you do realize that if gaia unban this twits, everyone who gets banned will start throwing the same kind of s**t tenturum to get unbanned ?

Yeah. No. This is the worst thing gaia could do.

Familiar Poster

Zero Dream
And you do realize that if gaia unban this twits, everyone who gets banned will start throwing the same kind of s**t tenturum to get unbanned ?

Yeah. No. This is the worst thing gaia could do.

^^^This

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
so how exactly do you want this resolved? You just posted a screen cap that we've all probably seen by now......it's called the GCD (D for discussion) for a reason. rolleyes

i for one don't want to see this little s**t get rewarded for committing a crime, forget the reasons for why he/she DDOSed gaia, DDOSing is itself a crime. Add to that the reasons why he/she did this in the first place (yes he was banned, but why? I've heard rumors that it was credit card fraud, but no one really knows.) What would be really awesome is if this little s**t did get his/ her account back but it was empty of: gold, cash, items, anything valuable. Just a completely barren account, he can think about that while he spends a few years or months in a cell (depending on his offense level.)

ps: hurray for no bloody cash shop announcements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Eva

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The kid probably thinks he's untrackable, too. -shrug- It'll be fun to watch when he gets reported to his ISP for cyber attacks.

As for unbanning him, no. Not gonna happen. If he got reported for credit card fraud irl, he absolutely deserves to be banned. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff