Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

people are saying Gino shot Gambino. What with? He only just remembered everything. Now if your son had amnesia would you let him carry a gun around, forget that, would you let your son carry a gun full stop? So how in the world would Gino shoot him?

Oh pushed him you say? Gino? Do you really think he'd beable to push someone that big? Didn't think so.

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Animeking007
people are saying Gino shot Gambino. What with? He only just remembered everything. Now if your son had amnesia would you let him carry a gun around, forget that, would you let your son carry a gun full stop? So how in the world would Gino shoot him?

Oh pushed him you say? Gino? Do you really think he'd beable to push someone that big? Didn't think so.

Who said anything about letting Gino carry a gun? He could have gotten one on his own. And when/after Johnny is shot, you don't see Gino. So how can you prove he didn't shoot his father?

But about the pushing thing, it could have been possible. Think about it: Johnny stumbles back because he's been shot, right? He was probably about to fall anyway, so maybe Gino gave him a little nudge. But, I don't believe Gino pushed him, so...

surprised
I think the Gino shooting theory could be somewhat plausible..

the VonHelson sisters gave Gino a gun (just incase he needs is... they're hoping he'll use it against Gambino) and when he remembers the "evil" of his father.. he pulls out the gun and shoot him..

the reason I thought about this is because how they talked about how Gambino is thought of as evil to Gino..
UM anyone remember the shadowy figure?? with the gun that went click? i think i do? hello some people are stupid gino shot him omg what kind of moron would think that it clearly showed a shadowy figure oviously the shooter

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
deathawaitsus
UM anyone remember the shadowy figure?? with the gun that went click? i think i do? hello some people are stupid gino shot him omg what kind of moron would think that it clearly showed a shadowy figure oviously the shooter

First of all, before you go calling people names, go read or make an analysis, such as mine (at my journal).

Second of all, check my sig banner. It explains it all.

Dapper Lunatic

SereneCrimson
I think the Gino shooting theory could be somewhat plausible..

the VonHelson sisters gave Gino a gun (just incase he needs is... they're hoping he'll use it against Gambino) and when he remembers the "evil" of his father.. he pulls out the gun and shoot him..

the reason I thought about this is because how they talked about how Gambino is thought of as evil to Gino..

when did they say this? What post? Link, link link!!! please
relentingcompassion
deathawaitsus

First of all, before you go calling people names, go read or make an analysis, such as mine (at my journal).

there are other findings that would support the shadowy figure did it how about this it was sapose to be a happen moment and it was um what did they say cut short? meaning how could a happy moment be cut short by someone in the happy moment? doesn't make sense btw i will check out your journal then but it's clearly the shadowy figure who did it and how do you know he was shot in the back it didn't say he was

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
deathawaitsus
relentingcompassion
deathawaitsus

there are other findings that would support the shadowy figure did it how about this it was sapose to be a happen moment and it was um what did they say cut short? meaning how could a happy moment be cut short by someone in the happy moment? doesn't make sense btw i will check out your journal then but it's clearly the shadowy figure who did it and how do you know he was shot in the back it didn't say he was

He was shot in the FRONT. He lunged forward as if shot in the front.

And it could go that way!

"It was a happy moment shortlived...when Gino pulled a gun on his father." Get it?
Animeking007

............ Jeez you people over analyze everything too much.....

Gino didn't shoot his dad. o_O; For crying out loud, Gino saved his father's life by calling out to Gambino at the last second just so the bullet would hit Gambino's watch.

Now they're floatin' around in the water somewhere... >.> What we need is a friggin' SEARCH party... Sheesh.
deathawaitsus
relentingcompassion
deathawaitsus

nm i won't check journal out i thought your post said to guess i read it wrong somehow eek
relentingcompassion
deathawaitsus
relentingcompassion
deathawaitsus

"It was a happy moment shortlived...when Gino pulled a gun on his father." Get it?
so tell me genius WHAT WAS THE SHADOWY FIGURE FOR WITH THE ******** RIFLE!!!

Dapper Lunatic

Fyrsiel
Animeking007

Gino didn't shoot his dad. o_O; For crying out loud, Gino saved his father's life by calling out to Gambino at the last second just so the bullet would hit Gambino's watch.

Now they're floatin' around in the water somewhere... >.> What we need is a friggin' SEARCH party... Sheesh.

the bullet hit his side, the pocket watch was hit AFTER hitting Gambino, if he wasn't shot he wouldn't have fallen. But I agree a search party is needed. I think Gino may be in Durem, I'll search in Durem for Marie, Anna and Gino you go dive into the sea by Gambino Island to look for Gambino
deathawaitsus
relentingcompassion
deathawaitsus
relentingcompassion
deathawaitsus

so tell me genius WHAT WAS THE SHADOWY FIGURE FOR WITH THE ******** RIFLE!!!

*cough* Von Helson Sister's old man... *cough*

*sighs* Guys... it's not that hard... Now you just have to be patient and wait to recieve the answer. I mean what are you people going to do when you find out all your "theories" were completely wrong? o___O;;;

8,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I agree gino didn't shoot him. FOR GOD'S SAKE IT SHOWED THE GUNNER IN DUREM!!!
Animeking007
Fyrsiel
Animeking007

the bullet hit his side, the pocket watch was hit AFTER hitting Gambino, if he wasn't shot he wouldn't have fallen. But I agree a search party is needed. I think Gino may be in Durem, I'll search in Durem for Marie, Anna and Gino you go dive into the sea by Gambino Island to look for Gambino

: D Sure, I'll take my highpowered submarine that I borrowed from Cindy!

Take it from one who draws her own comic... There are certain ways you present situations in a comic and the way the actions were presented in that comic, I assure you, that the watch blocked the bullet, and water is ALWAYS what saves a falling "hero".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff