Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Codger

And yes, I mean your current account that you're logged into right now. Is it your original account or not? If it isn't your original, why did you change accounts? I'm just asking out of curiosity. You can also mention how old your original account is/what your original username is/was, if you'd like. ^^

I'll start. This is my original account, it was made in early 2007, and AngelicWings24 is also my original username. Technically, I've used the site longer since I used to dress up my brother's avatar for him, but I don't count that into my time here.

So how about you?

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

this is my original & main... though not my only...

made in Summer of 2004

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
This is my original account, which I started in October 2004.
Activity:
Gaia Age: 3743 days
Forum Posts: 55387

I used to spend most of my time in the Exchange, and worked for one of the Price Guides back in the day.
Back then many people used the Price Guides for guidelines when selling in the Exchange.
I belonged to a guild comprised of the top exchangers of the day, and we helped answer questions for some of the devs regarding pricing on upcoming new items.
One of my more memorable moments was a thread I posted with the stats on the gold sink from the very first day that Gaia Housing was released.
The amount was quite a lot for that time, but looking back from today's economy it's hard to believe that it was considered a lot.

Chatty Prophet

13,750 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Threadmaster 200
This is my main account (though originally a mule).
My original was in '05 and I switched to this one more permanently cause I liked my username more. Not sure if that was before we could change names or if I was just unaware of the ability....

Either way, I started using this one more so it kind of stuck. Not sure if I even remember the password to my original. I gave my other mule to my husband but he's not very active. *sigh

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This is like my 5th account. I change mainly because I ran out of Free user name changes.. XD
My very original account was from 2006 and my user name was NailBunnyGirl777 (A reference to a comic book series I used to read.)

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Pretty darn old emotion_zombie

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

User Image

Made one username change since then. Stuck with it since.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
This is my original account. It's currently 4078 days old (11 years and change) and still has the original name I made the account with. Woo. I'm an old fart.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Gaian Age: 4307 days

This is my original account and my original username. User Image

I'm a long-time lurker. User Image

Heroic Senshi

I made this account back in 2003.

So, its old.

Winter Bear

4225 days on this original account. I should really be embarrassed by that number, but I'm not. xd I've changed my name once, sometime in early 2004 I think, and have been running around under this name since.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

This is indeed my original account! e we

Gaia Age: 3464 days

I don't remember the original username.
Misty_The_Silver_Fox or something
I changed it a few times and yeah I have no idea any more <w<
This account is a smidge over ten years old. It's possibly my third created but second as a primary (been my main account since creation/shortly thereafter though, I believe)
My original is 11.5 years old (joined July 18? 2003).
I don't really remember anymore why I switched accounts or even when exactly. I do still log into my original regularly though, just to keep her active and so I don't forget her info and whatnot.

Headstrong Survivor

23,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Party Member 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
My current account is from 2007 but I made my original account in 2004 (xoxoapril, the profile is still there lol)

I made a new account because I couldn't get into my old account and at the time I didn't know if you could do a name change so I just made a new one.

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
This account was made on 08, its like 2300 days old or something. Its my fourth main account, it was originally a mule. I've been active on it as my main for a little over two years. Kyoko_chaaan was my first account. Friend gave it to me when I first started lol, it was her mule.
I jumped ship on my other ones for lots of different reasons, being hacked, harassed, trying to get away from the wrong crowd of gaians, just wanted a free name change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff