Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXfire-wishXx
Dabbler
I don't think any age is too old for gaia. We need some older people on here to balance out the idiot teenagers who are swarming us.

i hope your not saying that all teenagers are idiots, because that would be extremely pretentious of you. sweatdrop

Pretentious. That's me. *is sixteen*
Yeah..... Some pplz shouldnt be into playing games with preteens....its kind of weird....
Dabbler
xXfire-wishXx
Dabbler
I don't think any age is too old for gaia. We need some older people on here to balance out the idiot teenagers who are swarming us.

i hope your not saying that all teenagers are idiots, because that would be extremely pretentious of you. sweatdrop

Pretentious. That's me. *is sixteen*

xd but would that also make you an idiot? eek

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Rurouni_Blevins
Yeah..... Some pplz shouldnt be into playing games with preteens....its kind of weird....

Preteens aren't supposed to be on this site.
Rurouni_Blevins

yea we don't need freakin 40 year olds pretending to be teens
kiironobara
Rurouni_Blevins

Preteens aren't supposed to be on this site.

scream thats exactly right! 3nodding
sparkespazz132
Rurouni_Blevins

I would answer that we do not need freaking 12 yers old pretending to be adults.
Can you imagine ED without an older population?
13 year old: Bysh suxors!
12 year old: no you suxors! my rents say bush roxors so it must be rite!

You generalize adults as ***** so I generalize kids as stupid.

This site is made for people over the age of thirteen, ***** are attracted to children, not teenagers. It a common misperception. ***** go after pre-pubescent people, who shouldn't be on Gaia anyway.
when u have nutten left to talk about......but after collage stay in tv/music and extendid discussion because I do NOT want to see a 56 year old rp'ing in a slave room stare
sparkespazz132
Rurouni_Blevins

Would you listen? Most of the older people here aren't pretending to be teens or anything but themselves... They just want to be free to use the site the same as anyone else... stressed

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
nerrad
when u have nutten left to talk about......but after collage stay in tv/music and extendid discussion because I do NOT want to see a 56 year old rp'ing in a slave room stare

Again, slave rooms should not be on Gaia, as they're inherently sexual in nature.
I'm 39 years old. I am a full-time artist who enjoys the creativity displayed on this site. Speaking from personal experience, the best advice I can offer is that you not let the actions of a few disturbed souls limit your ability to relate to others based on age alone. There is much to be learned from those who are older than we happen to be at the moment. And never get so "mature" that you forget how to have fun. Make no mistake: The ever-increasing complexity of life as you age will stand in the way if you let it. I wish you all the best life has to offer.
ShinigamiDraco
Can you imagine ED without an older population?
13 year old: Bysh suxors!
12 year old: no you suxors! my rents say bush roxors so it must be rite!

You generalize adults as ***** so I generalize kids as stupid.

i do not generalize adults as peodophiles, that would mean i think my parents are peodophiles, not true. i'm 15 and still think of myself as a kid, i am not stupid. scream
ShinigamiDraco

This site is made for people over the age of thirteen, ***** are attracted to children, not teenagers. It a common misperception. ***** go after pre-pubescent people, who shouldn't be on Gaia anyway.

i never thought of it like that. your statement is very true 3nodding
It seems that there are people in this topic that believe that only ***** can come of older gaians. What about the older gaians that arn't *****, but would rather contribute to a good conversation? What about the older gaians that just like to play games? Is there something wrong with them as well?
Hobbes
My mom is 45 and plays Neopets.

She has 5 million Neopoints. She's like one of the richest people on the entire site.
That sounds exactly like my mother. xd

That aside, I really don't see the problem with older people getting on Gaia. Just because you have a mildly overblown fear of ***** doesn't mean you can just say that no one over 30 is allowed to be on Gaia. Why would a person's interests magically change after they reach a certain age, anyway?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff