Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know, but I'm gonna keep coming 'till I'm like, 20. It's just the same as trick-or-treating; no matter how much people ask 'aren't you too old for this?' you strike back with "******** YOU. GIVE ME CANDY."
i think if you're like 30,it's time to get off and do something more productive.I know once i'm outta college,i won't be here,and maybe even before that.

Just imagine,like your dad who's 40 being on this site,it would be kinda werid to say like "hey dad!It's my turn to bump!!" xD;

so yeah,like 30 and beyond

8,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am 22 (becoming 23 this year)
I enjoy a lot being in Gaia, meeting new people is always interesting, though i have some rel life friends here.
I have quite friends irl, some here who like manga, anime, videogames, etc. as so many people here; other of my friends don't like it, but know my hobbies and respect them, even sometimes came to me for opinions of info about this things.
I like go to the cinema, going out at nights to the discos and pubs, enjoy time with my irl friends....
I go to the Uni (i'm in my 4th year there) and i hope to get a job related to what i'm studying (even i know it's difficult)
I don't have a boyfriend, but well, only 4 of my friends have a couple (we are a bunch xDD) and only one of them isn't a manga fan wink (so no boyfriend =/= being a freak xDD )

Well, i think i can say i have a life, i'm a manga and anime fan and enjoy being in Gaia...and i'll be here all the time i want until i get bored of this. So if you enjoy being here the age it's not a mater xp
People of 30 and up here??It's OK with me unless they are ***** looking for kids!! And the don't wanting them to RP is just stupid, it's the same if someone 18 years old RPs with an 14 year, it's the same crime.
Yaburetayume
I don't know, but I'm gonna keep coming 'till I'm like, 20. It's just the same as trick-or-treating; no matter how much people ask 'aren't you too old for this?' you strike back with "******** YOU. GIVE ME CANDY."

s**t. I get people saying "Let me get my son out here to meet you. You're old enough for him." That's when I'm trick-or-treating though. sweatdrop

But as for Gaia, I won't quit until I'm bored as hell of it or it starts killing my computer like MySpace did. So glad I deleted my MySpace account.

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Yaburetayume

It's not like Trick or Treating at all. It's participation in a forum.

I come because I like the collecting aspect, the paper doll, and the costumes. The kids are actually, for the most part, annoying (no offence) - although there are a lot of interesting boards posted by some of the older kids. smile I like the Journal feature, too.
When my fingers snap off 3nodding
Yaburetayume

yeah...you're never too old to play dress up and beg for sugar to rot your teeth out. 3nodding That reminds me of one time when my aunt was like 17, she was trick or treating with her friend and they went up to a door where an old lady answered. She said, "Aren't you two a little old to be trick or treating?" (and it wasn't in a nice old lady voice) And my aunt answered, "Well you're no spring chicken either!" No surprise the lady slammed the door on their faces. xd
If you're attending to your real-life responsibilities, following the rules on Gaia, and not being a jerk... then any age is fine. A friend of mine here on Gaia is in his thirties and married, and he's just all kinds of cool. I don't think there's any age at which you should look at Gaia and say "too young for me". If it's fun, it's fun.

This is coming from a nineteen-soon-to-be-twenty-year-old, who plans to be a geek well after her hair turns gray.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff