Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeing as it has been 28 Hours since Gambino was shot, When do you think the Admin will update? Do you think they will?

Talk about ANYTHING having to do with recent events

The Sniper, Von Helsons Crushed, Gino Missing, Gambino in the ocean.

Anything to do with it
I hope so! I'm getting tired! gonk
Hmm... maybe they will ninja

I guess we're just gonna have to wait that excrusiating seven (five for me) minutes.
Depends what time zone they're going with.

If it's Eastern time, they've still got another hour and five minutes.
Lyke OHEMGEE! XD <rabid emot abuse>

Hehehe I hope its not a joke.... or I will be crushed... like the VH Sisters should be.
Salarta

hour and five minutes to when? and they go by PST,
Salarta

Gaia Admin live in Central California... and go by PST XD so 4 min left until midnight.... they'd better tell us something mad
Salarta

What are you talking about....

it's 4 Minutes until midnight PST No matter WHERE you are.
I've been online for 5 hours waiting for something to happen and it better be worth it!
I don't know...And part of me really doesn't care. Though some of me is very interested to see what will happen, even if I won't actively participate.
Demon Kairos
Lyke OHEMGEE! XD <rabid emot abuse>

Hehehe I hope its not a joke.... or I will be crushed... like the VH Sisters should be.
Same for me.
I honestly think this HAS to be a joke. Aside from how we JUST met the Von Helsons, all the major players have been knocked out of the game if they actually DID die. If all you're left with is the shopkeepers and such, then either a new power needs to rise, or things will turn out a little bland. And the empathy angle for Von Helsons and Gambino would upset quite a few people if permanent.
It's also only three minutes until midnight Gaia time -- which is synched to move twice as fast in PST standing.

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was up till 3 am yesterday but in order to be on before midnight pst here on gaia I woke up early ... ;_; waaaa I want to see the end of all this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff