Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was just wondering - how much, pure gold, do you think there is on Gaia altogether?
i don't really think that there is a limit to the Gaia gold
<center>A couple billion I'd say.
A couple of billion? Nah.. I reckon about 5 billion? I mean, with all the quests for insane items... There's like 2 million in each quest for a DT or something!

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
A ridiculous amount. I'm not even going to try and slap a figure on it, because it would pretty much be impossible to estimate correctly.

I know plenty of people that have millions of pure gold on their own, and if Lanzer gave 1500 gold to all the users who were on during the rollback, that's tens of millions of gold, so it's definitely a figure of more than 8 digits. That's all I can say is definite. xd
Seth Darkheart
A ridiculous amount. I'm not even going to try and slap a figure on it, because it would pretty much be impossible to estimate correctly.

I know plenty of people that have millions of pure gold on their own, and if Lanzer gave 1500 gold to all the users who were on during the rollback, that's tens of millions of gold, so it's definitely a figure of more than 8 digits. That's all I can say is definite. xd

Yeah, it's a lot. Loads, in fact. I reckon it's over 5 billion - now if you include the items of gaia's worth, how about then - a trillion, perhaps?
About a centrillion including the items.
A lot.

It would be almost impossible for me to even guess. Plus, theres more gold every second.
it'd be fun to write a centrillion. Shall I?

Unbelievable Garbage

parrot-chan
it'd be fun to write a centrillion. Shall I?
Yes! *cheers*

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
[ o.O ]
Yeah, it's a lot. Loads, in fact. I reckon it's over 5 billion - now if you include the items of gaia's worth, how about then - a trillion, perhaps?

Probably something like that. o_O

A Bear Hat costs like, 65 million on it's own. It's hard to price Halos, but each of those are probably worth upwards of 150 million.
So, it's a gugol (in Spanish It's called like that xD it's teh 1 + one hundred 0s sweatdrop )
I think it's impossible to tell, because people are constantly buying and selling, users are constantly earning gold, and new users are being made. So I think it constantly changes.
Theres about 2-Million + Users on this site.. add the roll back..lets see...

About 1000 gold average from the roll back..

About 2 BILLION alone from the roll back. cool

Quote:
A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

Dramatic Hunter

I don't even think I can toss in a decent guess, so I'll just say:

One hell of a lot of gold is out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers