Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maximilian-Ra
My guess, it'll just end after a certain amount of time (independant of gold he gets) and everyone who donated ANY amount will get some prize when all is said and done.

I donated 1g

I'm actually thinking the amount would be closer to 500 gold then any amount. I think that was the quota for the Jolly slippers all those years er... months ago.

Invisible Dog

5,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Maybe its determined by how many people donate, not the amount.
Im not to sure about the whole Time theory. It did start while most of America was still in bed and the bar was hardly moving then. I left to have a half hour shower and shave and came back to check and the bar has nearly doubled
I'm thinking that he needs something like 50 mil
well mansions of the size he had normall start around 10 mil unfurnished. 3nodding

add about another 5 mil for rubble removal, and then say another 5-10 for furnishings...

and i would say he needs around 20-25 mil to be back on his feet. 3nodding

Distinct Dabbler

Arliona
He'll have enough gold... exactly ten days before Easter. and a week before Easter, the Von hellsisters will make an announcement somewhere and start bitching. Then, LTX comes back, turns us into zombies, and we can bite their pretty asses!
I like that.
hehe i donated 1mil cuz i dont want anything ^^
What I want to know from all of this: where does the gold go? domokun (Cuz if it goes to the mods..then that's not fair. sad )

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
its about 35% full now so i'm thinking its by gold.. and the gold goes the same place the shop gold goes..

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
=S t a r z=
hehe i donated 1mil cuz i dont want anything ^^
you can donate to my quest eek
well, mansions don't run cheap ya know...

Fashionable Seeker

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I only donated 500g. I'm going with the time relation theory though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff