Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metsysman

Or the bars glitched 3nodding
I think it's just a gif and they may be updating it manually. In that case, there will definitely be lag. I'm also thinking it's in 25% increments anyway.
Ok, Here's what the bar looks like now..:
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/event_gambino_pbar1.gif

But if you replace the '1' with a '2', it looks much different!
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/event_gambino_pbar2.gif
eek
he needs 600K per hur for the bar to move forward a little which means he will back in business in a couyple weeks my theory
Maximilian-Ra
hyoi
I mean, multiple people have donated 50k+ to him, and one girl even donated 120k. It's not even a quarter of the way to the goal. eek
Perhaps it has nothing to do with the donations he gets. Maybe it's determined by time, and even if no one donates anything, he'll get his mansion back in, say, 24 hours.

I think that, too. It's obvius.
Well if our houses upgrade are 20k... And gambinos masnion was huge...

I'd say a couple million gold...
lanzers gonna steal it from him, greedy b*****d wink
All this is is to drain some money out of the Gaia econemy. Thats all sweatdrop
It could be that, due to lag and everything, the bar itself takes a while to catch up to the donations it's receiving every minute or so.

Be patient. 3nodding

Questionable Survivor

28,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Maximilian-Ra
hyoi
I mean, multiple people have donated 50k+ to him, and one girl even donated 120k. It's not even a quarter of the way to the goal. eek
Perhaps it has nothing to do with the donations he gets. Maybe it's determined by time, and even if no one donates anything, he'll get his mansion back in, say, 24 hours.

My bet is that it depends on the amount of people donating... ninja
Fabrizzio
Maximilian-Ra
hyoi

I strongly doubt that, actually. As well as the theory about the number of users being relevant. It's probably just a huge-a** amount of gold needed.

Questionable Survivor

28,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Lazarous
Fabrizzio
Maximilian-Ra
hyoi

I strongly doubt that, actually. As well as the theory about the number of users being relevant. It's probably just a huge-a** amount of gold needed.

Yeah, I was just thinking that.. if we think about the housing... We get to upgrade our houses.. for 20k per time, right?

Now, let's see.. how many upgrades do you think we'd need to get a mansion? xd
I definately just donated 50k, and have no regrets for it. I know it'll get built even if I don't donate... But It's for a good cause. It also helps to thicken the plotline. In the future, the new noobs will ask, "So what happened last march?" and you will be able to spoonfeed their small, cute, little brains a marvelous story about how you contributed to rebuilding gambino's mansion! ^_^ heart
hyoi

xp Now those are either the truly rich or the truly nutty people on Gaia.
is this going gold going towards rebuilding his mansion?

Questionable Survivor

28,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
ll KyoKyo ll
I definately just donated 50k, and have no regrets for it. I know it'll get built even if I don't donate... But It's for a good cause. It also helps to thicken the plotline. In the future, the new noobs will ask, "So what happened last march?" and you will be able to spoonfeed their small, cute, little brains a marvelous story about how you contributed to rebuilding gambino's mansion! ^_^ heart

"Ah, yes.. on the march fourteenth.. that's when I was still young. Yes.. Even now I can remembe rit clearly..

I donated a whole 500g" *nods solemnly*

n00b: omg liek tatz s00 muchorz!!!111!11

*chuckles a grandpa chuckle* "Oh, yes.. it was.. It was at the time. Now I have about 100k to spare."

n00b: omg liek tatz s00 muchorz!!!111!11 GIMME!"!!!1!221!

*reports n00b*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces