Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean, multiple people have donated 50k+ to him, and one girl even donated 120k. It's not even a quarter of the way to the goal. eek
hyoi
I mean, multiple people have donated 50k+ to him, and one girl even donated 120k. It's not even a quarter of the way to the goal. eek
Perhaps it has nothing to do with the donations he gets. Maybe it's determined by time, and even if no one donates anything, he'll get his mansion back in, say, 24 hours.
Maximilian-Ra
hyoi
Perhaps it has nothing to do with the donations he gets. Maybe it's determined by time, and even if no one donates anything, he'll get his mansion back in, say, 24 hours.
xDDD Interesting thought.
Maximilian-Ra
hyoi

I really hope not. For the sake of the poor soul who donated 120k, if nothing else. eek
My guess, it'll just end after a certain amount of time (independant of gold he gets) and everyone who donated ANY amount will get some prize when all is said and done.

I donated 1g
Gambino needs as much gold as Gambino needs to further the plot. 3nodding And seeming that there is near 1.5 million users on gaia, I guess that means that the more users there are the more gold is needed? I'm just making a wild guess in the dark sweatdrop

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
The time speculation is very interesting indeed... *goes to check on the increase at fixed times now*

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
it is determined by the money is my guess. because think about it its a mansion it must be worth millions....

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
maybe it's jsut me but it seems that since i donated the amount of gold i am earning by posting and lurking has gone up..
Yeah and probably all we can do is try to donate and help him reach his goal so we can see what happens.
Maybe it's not about the how MUCH gold, but how MANY people donate.

Maybe the gold needed is in proportion to how many people there are here on gaia. I mean thousands of users, you'd think 150k was a little low, wouldn't you?
am i the only one who figured this out geez
there using the gambino storyline to get back all the gold thats been floating around since the ball. incase nobody else notices after all those g-pins were given out they became worth nothing and everything else went up in price. so this is there way of bringing things back to a managable level.
Maximilian-Ra
My guess, it'll just end after a certain amount of time (independant of gold he gets) and everyone who donated ANY amount will get some prize when all is said and done.

I donated 1g

You are so depressing! xd

*bangs your head against a foam wall
shyembrace
it is determined by the money is my guess. because think about it its a mansion it must be worth millions....

It's not even an eigth filled. I'm going with the time-dependency theory.
yeah, the time related theory makes much more sense. I donated alot as well, okay not really, just like, 6k, but still, it harly moved an inch!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff