Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like all of them, but I love everyone and everything so I may not be a good person to ask. I hope Mary-Kate gets her life together. As for "hate", "Don't hate, appreciate",. biggrin Lovez and Hugz Jojoe
I dislike them all.
imalilangel92
How many of you like the olsen twins, lindsay lohan, or ashlee simpson? I am thinking of opening a shop but first I want to know what every likes smile

I'd like to get Lindsay Lohan in bed, I know that. 3nodding

[.Ambellina.]'s Husband

some people who like them are real creepy about it too

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
imalilangel92
How many of you like the olsen twins, lindsay lohan, or ashlee simpson? I am thinking of opening a shop but first I want to know what every likes smile

Lots o' Love,
Me domokun

Popular people suck, Einstein=Teh PWND!

Lol. >.<;;
Absolute Shadows
imalilangel92

Lots o' Love,
Me domokun

Think this is in the wrong place, Probably General Discussion or something along those lines.

As for me, I don't like any of them =P

But thats just me.

Eerie point of Discussion, Are/were the Von Helson's a mock up of the Oslen Twins? I have many things to prove my theories.
Haffcoe
imalilangel92

Lots o' Love,
Me domokun

Nobody with good taste likes them.
Amen.

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
They all should die domokun

Quick Reply

Submit