Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, that's right, how long do you think it'll be before Gambino's mansion is complete? I'd give it another two days or so. Also, what about the bar going up to the "?"? How long do you think it'll take before it gets to that? I'd say about.... four days. Post your opinions.
10 days, by the rate the donation gauge is going. People aren't being very generous, but I know it will be complete regardless of whether they donate enough or not. The moderaters have something planned.
Is there a saint pattricks day event today?
considering Gambino's mansion fund is long since filled and we now seem to be going for a palacial tower of doom, I'd say it'll be about negative two days xp

Sparkly Explorer

6,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Well..I think this is heading to an event again...which will prolly take place in the weekends....so....two days...or maybe 9 days..who knows

Quotable Prophet

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
If people don't start donating NOW, it'll take a while...
I think maybe some day it will be compleated. I donated 5g. I feel bad about being so ....I don't know how to say.

Shy Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bulletproof Marshmallow
10 days, by the rate the donation gauge is going. People aren't being very generous, but I know it will be complete regardless of whether they donate enough or not. The moderaters have something planned.

Or maybe it's because people aren't donating due to the fact people keep saying it goes up over time? -_-
Despite the progress rate of the donation bar I believe that it will be complete friday night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games