Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inflation.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Mind-boggling Mage

Hitaru_Koji
I wish you luck on your quest Isilvara...I'm sooo far away from my desired item that there's no chance for me to get them...but I won't give up! 3nodding

Thanks ^^, what are you questing for?

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
NM scarf... sweatdrop Ever since I was a newbie I have wanted it...and I won't quit till I get it
Isilvara
CeryusOfDarkness
At the rate I get gold, I'll probably never get a Kiki. The price jumped so quickly from 5k to 10k that I never had time to get one... sad

I am the idiot who traded her kiki for a Lunar Cloak xd

Ooooh... *pets FABRIZZIO* I would never trade him for a Lunar Cloak... I bought one some weeks ago and haven't used it much since then... sweatdrop

Mind-boggling Mage

Hitaru_Koji
NM scarf... sweatdrop Ever since I was a newbie I have wanted it...and I won't quit till I get it

surprised How far have you come?
It's those damned Winged Anklets. They raise in price every time I reach the goal that I'm questing for. Just look at the title of my quest thread.

Mind-boggling Mage

Angstflamme
It's those damned Winged Anklets. They raise in price every time I reach the goal that I'm questing for. Just look at the title of my quest thread.

Anklets... i had them once...

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Right now...I'm at a lovely 6817g...as you can see I have no chance sweatdrop But after I'm done buying all the things I need for my new look, I shall control my urges to buy things and save up form my scarf whee Got any tips on how to make gold faster?

Mind-boggling Mage

Hitaru_Koji
Right now...I'm at a lovely 6817g...as you can see I have no chance sweatdrop But after I'm done buying all the things I need for my new look, I shall control my urges to buy things and save up form my scarf whee Got any tips on how to make gold faster?

Donate 100$, and get 40 Letters. Wait til they unseal then sell them for 7-8 K each. If you sell them all you will have about 320 K.
asdhfajksldfhlakjsdhl

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
3nodding Sounds like good advice!...I also plan to sell my KiKi plushie in the future...when the price is extremely high...will that possibly help me? sweatdrop

Mind-boggling Mage

Hitaru_Koji
3nodding Sounds like good advice!...I also plan to sell my KiKi plushie in the future...when the price is extremely high...will that possibly help me? sweatdrop

They will probably rise with 2 K for every new donation item released. So each month it will go up 2 k. Its just speculation tough ^_^

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
hmmm...true...do you think if I make a quest thread it'll help? I did one of those for my birthday and I got like 10000k worth of things in a week sweatdrop

Mind-boggling Mage

Hitaru_Koji
hmmm...true...do you think if I make a quest thread it'll help? I did one of those for my birthday and I got like 10000k worth of things in a week sweatdrop

They work, if you are devoted enough ^_^

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eloquent Lunatic

Well, the donation items this year stick between 4 and 10k usually just because so many people got them. When i was first on the pitchfork was around 6k and now its way higher. Ive also noticed that some items go alot higher then their siblings, like the cats are more popular then the robot dogs. A bunch of things just went up like crazy and continue too.

With me Ive made alot of cash on this inflation thing, since im completely done with my expenisve pirate captain avi, so I dont need any super expensive items. But when donation items first come out, like within the first hour you can get away with murder. I got 10k for the wings from my letter, and i bought the letter for 4 k. I also ocasionally sell a donation item even if i want it because I know it will go down.

I dont get why people quest for things like the nitemare sash and stuff, its ridiculous. THink of all the real money they could make from a real job with the time they spend invested in getting a stupid excesory for their little avatar. They could buy a real nitemare scarf or make themselves a real omg.

Personally, im happy. I make alot of gold from selling items for a lot of cash before they really know how much their worth. I really want to see the items for next halloween since one of my avi outfits (the one im wearing) is halloween based. Plus i have a big pirate guild, so im happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff