Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't think it would be physically possible for the sniper to, not only shoot from that far away, but to shoot upwards that far...
Maybe he's magical... eek
</center>
<center>So what do you people think? ninja </center>

Gawker

sssss i odnt know it seems highly unlogical but then again i quess he could have been shot from that angle but then again he was shot in the chest that means that the guy was parrelell to him not below him it doesnt make any sense!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream gonk gonk
reen3
sssss i odnt know it seems highly unlogical but then again i quess he could have been shot from that angle but then again he was shot in the chest that means that the guy was parrelell to him not below him it doesnt make any sense!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream gonk gonk
<center>The bullet would have started falling long before it reached the top of the tower...</center>
this has been discussed so many times.. I've even made an edit very similar to yours. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alraune
this has been discussed so many times.. I've even made an edit very similar to yours. whee

<center>Except yours is better. whee </center>
Rouge Renard
Alraune

Well if you say so. Thanks. xd heart
Unless cindy did it... she's in a frickin' helicopter....>_>
Sniper Guns can actually reach very long distances hence the name 'sniper' guns
<center>"Its quite easy... Marine sharp shooters are often trained to shoot quadruple that distance. Not only that a .50 Magnum round, or a .338 Lupa Magnum.. Both could go that far EASILY!..."
Lanzer or Vo dont pay attention, and Ling draws inaccuate pictures

tisk tisk....
Saphiro_Azure
Unless cindy did it... she's in a frickin' helicopter....>_>
<center>But they were on the clocktower in Durem...</center>
Alraune
Rouge Renard
Alraune

Well if you say so. Thanks. xd heart
<center>But I just threw mine together in a minute, I didn't spend much time on it.</center>

Interesting Pal

Alraune

It's just suppose to look cool, not be physically possible... smile
maybe the ground is sloped leading to the ocean.... which makes sense geographically.... and therefore they weren't really that far below the tower as a flat surface would make it seem?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff