Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I've never experienced this phenomena before. The MP doesn't have ANY Mikan's Slaps. They're not even expensive! I have the gold for it, but I just can't buy the two darn items I need!

I obviously understand that the MP is run by the users and is filled with user items, but I've never really experienced an item simply not existing in the MP for seemingly no reason. I never realized that Mikan's Slap was such a fantastically desired item! ( <- hopefully sarcasm )

Have you guys ever run into this before?
How on earth do you come by items that aren't listed in the MP?
Have non-existent items in the MP ever delayed your acquisition of a dream avatar? cat_gonk

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Two words: Gaia Exchange. xD
Well technically, the Wanted forum! Advertising in your sig helps out too. At one point I had to post in Wanted for a Gaia armband. :c I was offering to pay up to 10k, when the last bought one went for like.. 2k at that time. XD And then a day later, it got put up for 5k and I snatched it. (Or something like that.)

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I usually have to wait it out in the wanted or the exchange, but yeah.. I know the feeling. Like the firefly doll

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Mikaino
Well technically, the Wanted forum! Advertising in your sig helps out too. At one point I had to post in Wanted for a Gaia armband. :c I was offering to pay up to 10k, when the last bought one went for like.. 2k at that time. XD And then a day later, it got put up for 5k and I snatched it. (Or something like that.)

The exchange has no love for me at the moment.. cat_sweatdrop No one is even trying to sell it to me for an inflated price. Maybe I will end up trying to advertise in my signature.

For now I'm the naked ninja, I suppose!

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
moonlite dreamer
I usually have to wait it out in the wanted or the exchange, but yeah.. I know the feeling. Like the firefly doll

Lumen the Firefly Spirit? I don't think I've seen one of those for sell myself. o-o But I guess I never looked too hard. What an interesting item to want! I hope you get it. emotion_c8

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Ghost Tamer
Mikaino

The exchange has no love for me at the moment.. cat_sweatdrop No one is even trying to sell it to me for an inflated price. Maybe I will end up trying to advertise in my signature.

For now I'm the naked ninja, I suppose!

Naked ninjas are sexy! Trust me, it can take a while. XD Or you can sell some item in the actual Exchange, and put up W: Mikan's Slap.
I see people do things like that a lot. :3

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Mikaino

Naked ninjas are sexy! Trust me, it can take a while. XD Or you can sell some item in the actual Exchange, and put up W: Mikan's Slap.

*wiggles around all nekkie and junk* At the very least, I feel very breezy! cat_whee emotion_bigheart

But hey, that's a good idea. I might try to find something to put up to sell.. I shall lure them in.. LIKE A PRO. emotion_dealwithit

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Ghost Tamer
Mikaino

*wiggles around all nekkie and junk* At the very least, I feel very breezy! cat_whee emotion_bigheart

But hey, that's a good idea. I might try to find something to put up to sell.. I shall lure them in.. LIKE A PRO. emotion_dealwithit

*takes photos and posts all around GCD* rofl

Exactly! They'll see it, give 'em time. XD

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Ghost Tamer

Lumen the Firefly Spirit? I don't think I've seen one of those for sell myself. o-o But I guess I never looked too hard. What an interesting item to want! I hope you get it. emotion_c8

3nodding
I love the lantern and I actually have it. I want to get another for a friend though.
Same to you <3
totally wish I had bought that item earlier... love the ribbon pose for slap

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
moonlite dreamer

3nodding
I love the lantern and I actually have it. I want to get another for a friend though.
Same to you <3
totally wish I had bought that item earlier... love the ribbon pose for slap

What I'm thinking is that maybe someone has a stash of Slaps somewhere. cat_confused Even if that's how it really is going down, if they'd sell it to me for a decent price, I don't think I'd care a whole lot.

And I'll try to keep an eye out for the firefly doll for you! If I can find one, I'll shoot it your way~ cat_4laugh

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Ghost Tamer

There's a listing in the MP :3 Hurrrryyy!

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Mikaino

I totally overpaid, I totally don't even care!

THANK YOU, MIKA! emotion_kirakira

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Ghost Tamer
Mikaino

I totally overpaid, I totally don't even care!

THANK YOU, MIKA! emotion_kirakira

No problem! biggrin

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Its happens, sometimes a cheap item is just not common because not many people picked it up.

They will eventually show up so don't worry. smile

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
You've never experienced that until now OP? I experience it at least once a month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff