Welcome to Gaia! ::

poll

POLL 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Ma Ajmala's avatar

O.G. Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Myrielle
Glomping you, of course. emotion_hug
LAME! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
Ragna the Hell Tutor's avatar

Demonic Paladin

17,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Tsukita-chan
I love the poll option xd

plot, friends, games, avatars!
yes, I sorta follow the plot... even if we don't get it i a lot of time sweatdrop

also the items, we get so many items every month!!!

The plot and the amazing artist user base that got my attention and I never left.

Any doubts about the plot?
Naturalist's avatar

Regular

14,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I went on a hitatus for about 8 or 9 months and decided just to VISIT. A week later, I'm knee-deep in tweaking my avatars again. Whyyyy OTL
games
I really like to play them
and I really like looking for things I haven't done in a while on Gaia
like movie nights with friends!
3nodding
Feymark 's avatar

Versatile Man-Lover


I don't.

Gaia.
Tumblr.
Facebook.

Those big three occupy 83% of my internet usage. The other 17% comprises of AOL News, Serebii, Youtube, and the weekly manga site I visit.

Since I'm not very diverse with my sites, it's very hard to have to try to maintain an interest in Gaia if I NEED Gaia like I need air.
fawn freckles's avatar

Feral Traveler

For some reason Gaia has turned into my second home. I find myself logging in every. Single. Day.
Reasons?
Friends. Shared interests. Art. And, of course, avatars and playing around with new items! OuO
I'll read the manga and try to follow the plot but... my attention span is short. xD
Shiver`'s avatar

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm at the point where I'm not that active. I check a few times during the week but it's rare that I post. This happened a few times but then I see a new item I must have and that's when I get active again! Questing keeps me motivated on the site.

Well that and when the GCD is in rage mode, oh bitching is just too much fun and I am very active during those times. Sadly right now nothing interesting has been going on and other than some cleaning of the forums I'm just not that motivated...damn you real life for being more interesting! scream
nite nexus's avatar

Tipsy Smoker

gaia just has an appeal...its neat smile
Voievoda's avatar

Shy Warrior

Feymark

I don't.

Gaia.
Tumblr.
Facebook.

Those big three occupy 83% of my internet usage. The other 17% comprises of AOL News, Serebii, Youtube, and the weekly manga site I visit.

Since I'm not very diverse with my sites, it's very hard to have to try to maintain an interest in Gaia if I NEED Gaia like I need air.


Same here. Gaia is like air emotion_donotwant
I spend most of my online time on Gaia, DA and tumblr.
Saw an old video I had saved in my computer and decided to give it a shot again biggrin Unfortunately I do not remember the log in information so I had to make a new account sad
Araiia's avatar

Mage

I'm not very active on Gaia. Mostly, I just check the announcements and weekly EIs each Friday. Occasionally something really catches my interest and I may come back for a bit while I quest for a new outfit or something. I come and go from the Word Games forum from time to time.

I find certain segments of the community to be ...not my cup of tea. I generally avoid getting involved in any serious discussions.
F a y t h - x's avatar

Shadowy Scarface

My interest in the site is mostly maintained by my interest in my Breedable/Changing pets, and the RP that they bring. =3 I usually don't venture far from the B/CP, but lately I've been expanding my Gaian horizons...
Mrs Jesse Hasek's avatar

Thieving Pirate

13,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image


The one thing that has always kept me coming back is dressing my avi up. I also love to post or lurk around in GCD ninja and keep up with everything going on./color]
psychotic geekie's avatar

Hunter


                  Ma Ajmala

                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                                                          Role playing, that is what has kept me on this site for so long.

                                                          The events are fun too, and the items are sometimes cool. But mostly, it's for my role plays.
PliR's avatar

Chatty Poster

3,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Go back to your "roots." Think of the things that got you started on Gaia.

A lot of the stuff that started me on Gaia like:
-RL friends
-liking anime
-liking manga (i still like some)
-arts
-other world fantasy s**t
-internet jokes
-liking puns
-addicted item collecting tendencies
-articulating thoughts via forums
...but then I kind of 'moved on' already. So I am not a good example.


At the end of the day, the number one thing is be bored and to lazy to exercise/study/spend quality time with people at this place you have to GPS at night when you don't like driving just to see the band you really didn't care about. biggrin

Eventually life will change and people come and go like the wind. Really, now. It's the internet. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games